Chained

I wake up in a dark room with barely any light. I squirmed a bit and notice I'm chained to a bed and something warm beside me. I look over to see Maxell staring me down, smiling completely insanely.

"(Y/N)... Be a good girl and kiss me... You look so pretty today~" he says, caressing my cheek and grabbing my chin a bit harshly. "No! You don't tell me what to do! I will not kiss you!" I say angrily and feeling betrayed.

Maxell sighs and gets on top of me, and I squirm. "You see, love, I really can tell you what to do. I mean you're chained to a bed after all and there's nothing you can do," he laughs at the last part.

I glare at him, and he blushes. "I've never seen you angry at me before. I don't mind though~ I love a lot of things about you~" he says and gently gropes my breast.

I squirm more and yell, "Don't touch me!!" I spit at him and instantly stops touching me. He slowly touches the spit on his cheek and wipes it off with his finger.

"Did... You just spit me..?" he says looking at me with dark eyes. Instant regret fills me and I whimper. "I-I didn't mean-" Before I could finish he covers my mouth with his hand.

He puts his finger in his mouth swallowing my spit. I felt nauseous after seeing him do that. "Your spit tasted delightful~!" he says blushing madly. "I wonder if I could have some more~"

Before I could say anything, he kisses me harshly. His tongue tries to push into my mouth but I don't allow his entrance. He gropes my breasts, and I whimper and his tongue goes into my mouth.

He makes out with me for a while until he needs air. He breaks the kiss and licks the saliva off my lips then his. He looks at me, his eyes filled with deep and dark lust.

"I want to fuck you so bad, Baby," he says and grinds slowly against me. I look at him with pure hatred and disgust. "Stop it!! Stop!" I say squirming and trying to kick and hit him but with both my wrists and ankles chained to keep me from doing that.

He then slowly gets off me and leaves the room. As soon as he leaves I start crying. Why me? Why was he doing this? He was kissing me and started to grind against me...

These thoughts kept racing my mind until Maxell comes back into the room. "(Y/N)~ I have something for you~!!" he says and sets a present between my thighs. He bites his lips and picks the present back up as he remembers I can't open it because I'm chained to a damn bed, his fingers slowly touch my thighs as he picks the present back up, making me cringe.

He opens the present and there's nothing in it. I get confused about why he would get me a present that has nothing in the box. He frowns, lifting my chin to look at him, and I glare at him.

"I'm your present, Baby," he says, his thumb caressing my cheek. "That's one bad present." I mumble, luckily he didn't hear me. He leaves again and comes back with a tray with eggs, bacon, waffles, grits, French toast, toast, and Orange Juice.

"I hope you enjoy. It took me a while to make these, but it was worth it." he says sweetly and puts it in my lap. "Which one do you want to eat first?" he asks, smiling gently at me.

"I-I don't know..." I mumble, feeling embarrassing that HE is feeding me. He then picks up a piece of bacon. "Open wide~!" He says cheerfully if not crazily. I slowly open my mouth, and he puts it in my mouth, and I eat it.

"How is it? Is it good? Is it too burnt? Too hot? Do you need me to cool the food down a bit? Do-" He keeps asking questions, and I cut him off. "N-No... I-It tastes good..." I say and he starts blushing.

He feeds me all the food making me full.

"Aww, you look so cute~! Not as cute when you're naked. When you're naked you're sexy!" He says, and I feel extremely creeped out. "N-Naked..?" I ask, making sure if I heard the right thing.

"Oh, yes~! I-I got pictures if you want to see!" he says and grabs some photos. I feel more creeped out than before. He shows me a photo, and I can't see it because there's... Icing all over it..?

"I-I can't see it... There's... icing is on it..." I say and Maxell immediately blushes. "I forgot to clean the cum off!" He says, grabbing a tissue, wiping the cum off, and I feel sick.

He jacks off to that photo? What even is that photo anyway? He then shows me the photo and my heart drops.

Me showering...

I look up at him. "W-Why the actual fuck do you have a photo of me showering..." I ask or most likely demand, and he looks at me. "I-I loved you so much... I couldn't help myself! I-I got more than that!!" he says showing me more pictures.

Pictures of me sleeping

Changing clothes

Showering

In class

Walking

Almost everything I did, he took a photo.

"Oh... These are the photos I'm most proud of..." he says, blushing.

A photo of Aaron stabbed.

I felt like I was going to puke, and he shows me another photo. The waitress from the café all tortured and dead. I feel tears streaming down my cheeks as he shows me more photos of people he killed. I didn't even know the other people...

"W-Why did you kill them..? What the hell did they do to you?!" I ask crying and furious. He gently kisses my tears. "I did it for you, love... They were taking you away from me... And I just cannot let that happen..."

He kisses my cheek, and I continue crying, scared and upset. I felt so many mixed emotions and started crying more.

He takes the breakfast tray and leaves the room, humming happily. I lay there and fall asleep.

I don't want to wake up ever again.

Yay! I'm going to try and start updating again! I've been very busy with stuff and wanted to apologize for it! I'll try to update more frequently so you people can be entertained! Thank you💕