She's Different

"YOU LIAR!!! YOU DON'T LOVE ME!" Aaron yells, hitting me harshly with his beer bottle, breaking it. "A-Aah..." I moan in pain, holding the side of my head.

"You need to be taught a lesson..." he says and slowly comes closer to me, his legs a bit wobbly after drinking so much and I crawl away. "S-STAY AWAY FROM ME!! DON'T TOUCH ME!!" I cry aloud hoping he'll just disappear and stop.

I gasp and pant heavily, tears streaming down my cheeks. I suddenly feel a pair of arms tighten around me and hear a groan. "Love, mmhm... What's wrong?" I hear a voice ask and look back to see Maxell in bed with me, his arms wrapped around me. Did I fall asleep last night? 'Obviously you idiot.' I mentally slap myself.

"I-I... It's nothing for you to be concerned about..." I whisper and wipe my tears away and Maxell frowns. "I'm sorry for what I did to you before. I was harsh with you. I shouldn't have been touching you..." he whispers, hugging me closer to him and I tense up.

How could I forget that he did that to me? He came into my house and murdered Aaron in front of me. He kissed me and touched me. He has pictures of me. All kinds of pictures.

I grip onto his arms. "C-Can you get off me..?" I whisper and I hear a slight growl leave his lips. "Why do you do this..." Maxell mumbles to himself as if he's talking to me.

"D-Do what..?"

His grip tightens. "You're messing with me... My head is spinning every time you're around. I can never stop thinking about you... It makes me want to... Want you more..." he confesses and his grip gets harder. "Aah!" I tear up a bit.

"Maxell, please... That hurts..!" He eases his grip and sighs gently. "I'm sorry, love, I can't handle you sleeping with me. Please... Just give me a small kiss... Just a little kiss... That won't hurt anyone... Will it now?" he says gently and his leg goes over my waist and his body suddenly straddles on top of me.

He blushes deeply down at me. "Just a taste of those beautiful lips..." he says, his mouth drooling a bit.

He grabs my cheeks and pulls my face closer to his. "Will you let me..?" he asks gently and I slowly shake my head. "N-No... I... Don't want to..." I whisper, looking away with a deep blush on my face.

"Stop it... Just do it... Please..." I hear him say a bit loudly. He suddenly claims my lips and holds tightly onto the back of my head and my cheek. I feel his tongue slide into my mouth. I can't believe what I'm feeling. It's not lust or love... I'm not sure what it was.

He breaks the kiss and pants, a dark blush still on his face. "Fuck, I love you so much, (Y/N)," he says and starts kissing my neck. I tense up and squirm a bit. "Maxell..! No more, please..!"

He instantly stops and slowly pulls himself off me. "I'm sorry, (Y/N) I don't know what came over me..." I close my eyes, tired.

"I-Its fine..." I say, keeping my eyes shut. I know Maxell staring at me even with my eyes closed. He's always is looking at me. Even if I don't know it. Before I didn't, but now I know. He's a psycho. He watches me every little move. No matter what I do I can never get away. I never tried getting away anyway since it was pointless and even if I escaped where would I go to? I don't know where I am and we could be in the middle of nowhere.

I fall asleep. I'm too tired to stay up anyway.

In the morning I wake up and Maxell isn't in bed with me. I get out of bed and look around the room to see some papers and a few pens. I remember I used to doodle and write every time I was stressed or upset. It helped me think straight.

I doodle inside the book and make many different designs. One of my favorites is drawing small eyes on the paper. Many eyes, that's is, drawing a certain something can explain your life or situation in many ways. Most people don't pay attention to it really, but I do. It's important to me.