I Love You

In the morning I wake up to see Maxell staring at me, his arms wrapped around me, him shirtless... I blush madly when I notice I'm staring at him back and quickly look away.

"Good Morning, Maxell..." I say, blushing madly. Maxell chuckles and smiles, a bit of blush on his face. "Good Morning to you too, (Y/N). You wanna get up now or wait? I made you breakfast, it's downstairs."

My eyes widened. "Maxell, you didn't have to make me breakfast! I-I would've made myself breakfast!" I feel Maxell's arms tighten around me and him pulling me closer to his chest. "I wanted to make breakfast for the both of us. I hope you don't mind."

I felt his hot breath hit the side of my neck, and I blush more. "O-Oh, I don't mind..." I say a bit nervously not comfortable with this that much.

Maxell then slowly unwraps his arms off me and gets out of bed. "I'll get me some different clothes on." he then goes into the bathroom putting on whatever clothes for school, and I grab myself some clothes and quickly put them on.

I leave my room and go downstairs to see Maxell had made me and him some waffles with chocolate chips, syrup, and butter. I immediately sit down and eat.

Not too long after, Maxell comes downstairs and blushes a bit when he sees me eating. "Do you like the food I made you..?" He asks a bit quietly, rubbing the back of his neck. I quickly nod and keep eating the delicious waffles.

Maxell eats his waffles also, and I feel him watching me the whole time as we were eating. After we got down eating, we got up and left. We talked as we were walking our way to school then suddenly, someone calls our name.

"(Y/N)! Maxell!"

We both turn around to see Zach. I smile back at him as he catches up to us. "I've noticed you two walking. Mind if I join y'all?"

"Yes."

"We don't mind."

Maxell and I both look at each other. "Did you say something Maxell?" I asked confused. Maxell shakes his head and Zach walks alongside us.

"So, where are you two going?" Zach asked in curiosity. "Oh, Maxell and I have to go to school today. Where are you going?" I look back at him and he smiles.

"Oh, I'm going to the Art Museum with my Mother. We're trying to have as much fun as we can before we leave for Wednesday." He replies not at all bothered.

Zach and I continue talking, unaware of Maxell's plans and pretty much forgetting Maxell are there with us.

After a bit, Maxell, Zach, and I arrive at school. "Well, this is our stop. Goodbye, Zach." Maxell says having an innocent smile that seems off. I brush it off thinking it's nothing, and we walk into school.

Maxell follows me to my locker and I grab my books. "Hey, Maxell?" he hums in reply, not looking up but looking down on his phone. "Can you tell me why you wanted to be friends with me? I don't understand why."

Maxell then grabs my wrist and pulls me outside the school and into the alleyway where no one is and hugs me. "I love you, (Y/N). I always will. I don't care if you don't want me to, or anyone else doesn't want me to, I will always love you."

I smile as he says these kind words, not thinking of any different way he had said it, I felt more appreciated. More... Important.

"I'm glad I'm friends with someone as sweet and kind as you, Maxell," I say smiling and hugging him back.

His hug grew tighter. "No. We aren't friends." Maxell says, hugging me a bit tighter.

"Maxell, that's a bit too tight... What do you mean we aren't friends?" I ask feeling a bit hurt.

He breaks the hug and grabs my chin. I then felt his lips hit mine. I was shocked. I couldn't move. He breaks the kiss slowly and looks at me with a smile.

"I love, love you, (Y/N). I want you to be mine."

He tries kissing me again but I look away.

"I-I am so sorry, Maxell... I-I do not want to date at the moment... I gotta go..." I say quickly walking off.

Maxell breaks down into tears. "(Y/N)... P-Please don't leave me..! N-No, don't go..!" he runs to me and grabs me from behind, and hugs me tightly.

"I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU!!" He yells while crying and hugging me tightly.

I felt bad but pushed him. "N-No..."

He starts laughing insanely while crying and chills went down my spine. He grabbed me roughly and slammed me down, making me pass out.

Hey guys!! This chapter is shorter than the others, but I had to quickly make it since I've been uploading on and off lately, so this is the chapter Maxell takes (Y/N)!! What should (Y/N) do? Leave it in the comments! I love y'all, and have a great day!!

#Nosleepgang!