Sleepover

(little more from me) Sorry for not updating this story for a few days! I was busy with some things that might be mentioned in the future. Anyways, enjoy the chapter! Bye!

I tell Maxell a few rules of what not to do and he listens.

We both go into my room, and I look at Maxell. "Hey, I'm going to take a shower, you can sit in here and do whatever." he nods and sits on my bed, pulling his phone out.

I go into my bathroom and strip my clothes off, turning the shower on. I get in the shower and start bathing. I forget about Maxell being here and start to sing loudly.

Maxell's POV
I sit on her bed and watch as she leaves and goes into her bathroom. I peak and as always, she doesn't see me. Is she actually going to take a shower or is she just seeing if I'm going to do anything?

I see her strip her clothes off, and I almost drool at the view. Her body is so... Perfect. I've seen her body before, but only through the window... I've never been this close.

I quickly pull my phone out and take pictures. I can jerk off to these later. I record her showering for a bit and then decide to look around her room.

I look through her clothes and find her underwear. Wow. I pick one of her panties up and smell them (Fucking weirdo). They smell AMAZING.

I pick up one of her bras. Damn. I put them away and look through her photos. I see a photo of her in a bikini and drool a bit. I find her diary and read it.

I learned a lot from her diary. I learned her favorite color, food, drink, style, and more. I find out her dad is part of the police force. That's one busy job. I then hear her singing.

If only I could hear her moaning and scream for me. I find her phone and unlock it. I knew her password because I... Just knew it. I look through her phone to find her texting a guy.

Lewis

That Bastard. Why is he texting her? I continue looking at their texts and find out that they were flirting with one and another. Why the FUCK are they flirting with each other.

Does he have a crush on her? Is he trying to take her away from me? He can't... No... I'll kill him if he ever tries to... I'll kill everyone if I have to... I'll kill them... I'll kill them All.

I wanted to take her to our home. She belongs with me. Later, she will learn that she loves me. Need me. She won't run away. She'll love me back. We can hold hands, hug, kiss, and have fun. I would love to have fun with her. Feel her curvy body under me... Fuck. I can feel an erection come on me.

I gently touch it. It feels so good. I hear her sing more and more, and I rub a bit faster. I stop rubbing as I know I'll have to clean up the pleasuring mess, Somehow.

I hear (Y/N) get out of the shower. She comes out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around that sexy and gorgeous body. She blushes madly and stutters out, "I-I Forgot you were h-here, Maxell!! I-I am so sorry!!"

I feel myself harden more and shake my head. "Oh no, you're fine. I don't mind." I smile but really I just wanted to grab her and fuck that tight pussy of hers.

She nods and speed walks to her dresser grabbing a pair of panties, shorts, and a tank top. She quickly goes back into the bathroom.

She comes back out of the bathroom and looks stunning. Her (H/C) hair dripping wet, her breasts showing a bit in that tight tank top, and shorts only a few inches away from her pussy, and her beautiful face.

I smile and notice I have no clothes to sleep in. "Hey, (Y/N)? Do you have any pants or shorts I can sleep in?" I ask, smiling, and (Y/N) goes out of the room. "Yeah, my dad has some high pants! I'm sure they'll fit you a bit!"

A bit later she comes back with some sweat pants. "Here, put those on!" she says, giving it to me, and I go into the bathroom and take my clothes off-putting the pants on.

(Y/N)'s POV
Maxell comes back in the sweat pants... And I shirtless... I couldn't help but look at his shirtless self. His body was toned, light abs, and was tan. I blush when I hear him chuckle.

"Is it fine if I sleep shirtless? I hope it doesn't bother you in any way." I shake my head a little too fast. "No! You can sleep with me, it's okay if you're shirtless! I-I mean you can sleep in my dad's room if you want!"

I mentally slap myself. Seriously? Why did I have to stutter and talk too fast? Maxell comes closer to me and looks down at me. "I'll be fine sleeping with you if you're okay with that..." he says in a quiet tone, looking into my (E/C) eyes with his dark ones.

I nod slowly and get in bed. Maxell turns off the lights and gets in bed. I face away from him, not wanting to make it seem like I'm looking at him. After some time, I finally fall asleep. Tomorrow is school...

I wake up and see it is still very dark outside. How long did I sleep? I look at my alarm clock to see it's one in the morning. I slept for some time so I guess it's okay.

I feel something tighten around me and look down to see a pair of arms wrapped around me. Is Maxell cuddling me..? Or is it... I freak out as I think about the man that sneaks into my house until I hear Maxell groan in my ear.

I remember he is still asleep so I don't wake him, now knowing it's Maxell's arms wrapped around me. Does Maxell usually cuddle people because it feels good?

I smile to myself and turn to face Maxell who is still asleep and I cuddle into his chest, forgetting he is shirtless, and fall back asleep.

Okay, I have something important to say.... Thank you all for reading, it feels so good to see that people are enjoying my story!! I'll be posting more tomorrow, maybe if I'm not busy. This time I wrote it at 10:56 PM! So it's not that late, right? Yeah! Never will be too late! Anyways, have a good day, everyone, and I'll see you all soon!