Swimming

I lost the chapter and now I have to rewrite it 🥲

I wake up and stiffen a bit, and I feel his arms wrapped around my waist. I slowly and gently take one of his arms off my waist and slowly try to get out of bed without him waking up. "(Y/N), Baby, stay in bed..." Maxell mumbles and pulls me back, wrapping his arms around me but tighter.

I lay there having the urge to say fuck it and run out of bed, but I think Maxell wouldn't be so easy with me if I did. I hear snoring and hot breath on the back of my neck. Did he fall back asleep?

I lay there for a while, and then look up to see a mirror on the side of the bed facing me and Maxell. I nearly jump when I see Maxell eyes open in the mirror, and he looks up at the mirror and smiles when he sees me looking at him through it.

He starts kissing the back of my neck gently, and he chuckles at my breath hitching a bit, my body tensing up. "Hey, Baby, you wanna know something?" he whispers against my neck making me blush with the hotness from it. "I know you've been wanting to go outside, so I decided to let you-" before he could finish I turn over and hug him tightly, my face in his chest.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! YES!!" I squeal in excitement. He stares down at me in a bit of disbelief. "L-Let me finish... I have an inside pool area and I thought we could swimming together in it. I also have a garden room." My excitement goes down a bit.

"That's not like going outside..." I mumble and to my luck, he heard me. "Okay, then forget about that and stay in this Damn room all day, every day." he gets out of bed and leaves the room, slamming the door shut.

I get out of bed after a while after hearing a knock on the door. I look up to see Maxell. "I don't care if you don't want to go swimming, you're coming. Here." he gives me a bathing suit and my eyes widen when I look at it.

(Change it if you want, I honestly thought this was what Maxell would've picked and I want this so bad and to me that's one fine ass bathing suit that covers up a bit 😭)

I look up at Maxell and before I could speak he left. Great. I shut the door and strip my clothes off and put the bathing suit on. It was stretchy and showed my curves a bit. This looked and felt expensive. Dang, when I looked at myself in the mirror I LOOKED expensive.

I come out and look for Maxell around the big house. What kind of house has this many rooms? As I look around for Maxell, I see women and men around at times. The men wore suits and The women wore what looked to be maid outfits. Does he have servants?

I feel eyes staring at me and remember I'm wearing a bathing suit, walking in a house full of strangers. Of course, people would be staring, I would be doing the same.... in a way, that is...

Someone picks me up from behind, and I look up to see Maxell. How much times is he going to carry me and wrap his arms around me?

He carries me to a big door and opens the door. I see a large room with an indoor pool, hot tub, and the room looked luxurious. Maxell slowly puts me down and tries kissing me but I run to the pool. He chases me and manages to grab me and run into the pool with me.