I don't know what to name this so enjoy

"Baby, you awake? Mhm... Come on... I brought you breakfast..." Maxell hums a bit, and I slowly sit up in bed, rubbing my tired eyes and yawning softly. "You've been sleeping for a while now, I kinda got worried!" Maxell chuckles and sits the breakfast plate on my lap. I don't say anything and quickly eat some bacon. The Bacon was very crispy and had no fat on it. Maxell knew how to cook his food.

Maxell watches me in awe before stealing a piece of my bacon and plopping it into his mouth. I glare at him, still a bit
"Don't look at me like that~ I'm the one who made the food!" He says, smirking.

He takes another piece of bacon and puts it against my lips, "Now! Say Aahh~" he smiles, and I keep my mouth shut. "Don't be like that. Open your mouth, Baby." He says and pokes the bacon against my lips. "I can-" he pushed the bacon in my mouth and kisses me. His tongue pushes the bacon a bit deeper, and I quickly notice what he's doing and swallow the bacon.

He slowly breaks the kiss, and he caresses my cheek with his thumb. "You're so damn beautiful... I could just..." his hand slides down to my chest, and I quickly hug him. "Let's cuddle! A-And then later we can play some board games!" His arms wrap around my waist, and he holds me and hums. "That sounds good. But to let you know I hate board games." He says a bit harshly at the end.

"Wrap your legs around my waist and hold on. I'm gonna carry you to my room."

I slowly wrap my legs around his waist and wrap my arms around his neck, blushing. "I like this. I need to start carrying you around like this everywhere I go," he says and kisses my forehead. "Maybe, later on, we could do more..." he bites his lip and carries me to his room.

I look around his room to notice his room was quite fancy and rich-looking. His bed was silky black and had curtains surrounding it. They were white. I notice a balcony. It looked a bit high. There was a dresser, closet, bathroom, and a furry-looking rug. ( I AM IN MY ROOM AND I AM SO COLD, OKAY'LL SHUT UP, CONTINUE-) (HOLD UP- GRAMMARLY TOLD ME TO USE "OKAY'LL AND NOW IT'S SAYING IT'S NOT A WORD?? YOU TOLD ME-)

"You'll be staying in our actual room now instead of sleeping in the basement," he says, grabbing a very short-looking nightdress from a closet. He tosses the dress at me, and I catch it. "Wear that to sleep or wear nothing." I secretly roll my eyes and look at the nightdress he gave me.

" I secretly roll my eyes and look at the nightdress he gave me

The nightdress was pretty cute and kinda liked it. It looked a bit tight but curvy.

I walk to the bathroom and shut the door. I turn on the shower and look at myself in the mirror. My hair was tangled up and my eyes were a bit puffy and red. I look for a towel and find one in a cabinet, putting it on the bathroom counter.

I take my clothes off and leave them on the counter, stepping into the hot shower, and flinch. Too hot. I turn it to a warmer temperature until It was just right. After a while in the shower washing and doing what I do, and I hear a small groan. What the hell?

I ignore it and hear the door open. Shit. I forgot to lock the door. "Hey, Baby, I came in to grab your dirty clothes." I keep my body covered even though he can't see me through the shower curtains, you never know if he will just pull them open and look at me.

I hear the bathroom door shut again and sigh heavily. I stay in the shower for a few more minutes and turn it off. I get out and grab my towel and wrap it around me. "Maxell?" I call for him, blushing. I see the door open and tense up.

"Sorry, Baby, I was doing something." he eyes me over and smirks. "You need something?" he leans against the door, crossing his arms. "You didn't give me any underwear..." I mumble, and his eyes widened. "Oh, so that's why you needed me. I thought you needed help for something else." he gently bites one of his nails and eyes me over a second time.

He stood there for a minute and then leave the bottom. He comes back a minute or two later with some panties. "Here you go, Baby!" he puts the panties on the counter and smiles. "U-Um, do you have a bra I could wear..?" he frowns and wraps his arms around my waist, and I back away a bit.

"Aww, Baby, let me tell you something about that dress," he says, his hand lightly tugging on my towel, and I grip my towel, cringing from his action.

He glares at me for a second before talking again. "Anyway... That dress doesn't need a bra under it! Not when you're around me, that is." he says, smirking a bit.

"Now put it on!" he says, throwing the dress in my face, almost making me let go of my towel, and he leaves the bathroom.

I quickly put on the dress and underwear, thinking he could be watching. I look at myself in the mirror and smile. The dress fits perfectly around my body, and I felt great in it. Wearing a bra would be uncomfortable under this, a bit I could see some tits poking out (OMFGG I DONT KNOW- SOME TITS POKING OUT IM JUST- I-)

I come out of the bathroom to see Maxell having a towel wrapped around his waist. Did he take a shower?? I think to myself and he looks up at me and smirks. "You lay on this bed and sleep, Baby. I'll be showering in here and don't even think about escaping." He says and eyes me one more time and goes into the bathroom.

I sigh and lay on the bed. I already know he doesn't trust me now, but he will eventually, and then when the time comes, I'll make my escape. Or what If I just escape now? It's not like he has any way of finding out where I run to. Maybe I can run to Liam's? Or Dads house. He is a police officer and can arrest him.

I think for a while, not even noticing Maxell walking out of the bathroom, and I jump when a pair of arms wrap around my neck. "Aww, baby, you didn't try to escape while I was showering~," he says, his hot breath hitting the back of my neck making me cringe.

I feel his lips kiss the back of my neck, and I instinctively pull away. "M-Maxell, can we sleep..? I am pretty tired..." I say, not wanting to let him do anything to me. He sighs and pulls my back to his bare chest. "I guess you're right, Baby. We both need our sleep." I close my eyes, and not even ten seconds later, I fall asleep.

I sincerely "apologize" about the LEMON chapter, I will NEVER make another one like that EVER again.😈