Threat

I get home and wave Zach goodbye and walk into my house. I lock all the doors and windows remembering what happened last time I didn't...

I go upstairs to my room, Shower, dry off, put on clothes, then lay on my bed. I need some sleep. I close my eyes.

Someone yanks me up and covers my mouth with their hand. My eyes widen in fear. It's that 'Man' again! He keeps me pinned and my mouth covered.

"WHY THE HELL WERE YOU WITH HIM!? I TOLD YOU. YOU ARE MINE AND MINE ONLY!!" He yells and I start to shake. 'Holy shit I'm going to die' I think to myself.

"IF I SEE YOU WITH HIM AGAIN, I WILL KILL HIM, YOU HEAR ME?!" I start to cry and he gets angrier at this. "I SAID DO YOU HEAR ME, DAMMIT!?"

I quickly nod, since my mouth is covered by his hand and I'm pinned down to my bed.

He sighs heavily, calming down a bit. "Now... I think we're are on good terms now, are we, Baby?" he smirks and I nod.

"If I take my hand off your mouth, you won't scream, alright?" I nod quickly and he slowly takes his hand off my mouth, keeping me pinned to the bed.

"Go back to sleep. You must be tired~" I whimper a bit when he caresses my cheek slowly and a bit rough.

He unpins me from my bed and lets me lay in my comfortable sleeping position. I didn't feel safe with this man here... He was Crazy... Insane.

I felt his eyes on my back. Why did I do to deserve this? My friend's life is on the line because of what? A crazy man who has 'feelings' for me?

A pair of arms wrap around my body. "Your body always feels so nice~ I just want to be inside you~" I feel sick when I hear him say that.

I try to move away from him but his arms only tighten around me. "Don't move away from me~" I feel kisses on my neck and I whimper. I don't like this. I want all this to just end!

His hands grope both of my breasts and I gasp. "S-Stop that..! Don't t-touch me..!" I say and he chuckles darkly in my ear. "Why should I stop, Baby? Doesn't this feel good~? We both want it~"

He squeezes my breasts more and I whimper. "N-No! I-I don't want this..! You want t-this..! I never g-gave you permission to do t-this to me..!"

He keeps one hand on my left breast and his other slides down to my shorts. "S-STOP!!" I violently squirm when he tries to slide his hand into my shorts.

He growls when my arm hits him in the chest and he takes his knife out. "THAT'S IT YOU BITCH. I WILL FUCKING KILL ZACH IF YOU KEEP BEING THIS FUCKING- DISOBEDIENT!"

I keep trying to fight back but then feel a pain in my arm. I look to see that his knife has cut my arm and it's bleeding. I cry out as I feel the stinging pain rise.

"I'm sorry, Baby. I never meant to cut you." he gently takes my arm and squeezes it hard. I scream and cry in pain. "PLEASE STOP!!"

I feel more blood leaking down my arm as he squeezes it more and more. He then stops and leaves the room. He comes back with alcohol, bandages, and pills.

He pours alcohol on the cut and it burns more making me cry. He then proceeds to wrap my arm in bandages not too tight and not too loose but almost at the perfect adjustment.

"Take this." He gives me an aspirin and watches me take it. "Look at your beautiful flawless skin... Now cut because you've angered me... I hate it and don't want to do that, but will if you keep being disobedient."

He gives me a light kiss on my cheek and gets off my bed. "Well, it seems I have to go now. Go to sleep already, I said that before so sleep. I hate to have to say it a third time."

He then leaves through the window. After he leaves I cry on my pillow. Why does it have to be me? Is Zach going to die because of me? What if Maxell dies?! I don't want anyone to die.

I eventually cry myself to sleep. Maybe tomorrow is going to be a better day. Just maybe...

This chapter is shorter than the others but it still is pretty good? Maybe. I'm still thinking of ideas. If you want, you can put some ideas in the comments on what should happen. Should Zach die earlier? Or should he live longer? Comment down suggestions and have an amazing day!