UM TITLE

I wake up to an empty bed and sit up. I need a shower right now.

After a few minutes, I manage to get out of the warm silky bed and get to the bathroom. There are two towels on the bar beside the sink. Looks like he wanted to shower with me... Too bad for him.

I turn on the hot shower water and start stripping out of my clothes. I look down to see that I've lost a lot of weight after being here for a while. I don't know why since he's been feeding me normally by giving me Breakfast, Lunch, Snacks, and Dinner but I still lose weight. It's probably because the food he feeds me is always having fruit on the side and are mostly healthy.

I stop thinking about it since I started to feel negative about myself. I step into the shower and my body relaxes. I hum and my hands run throughout my body making sure the soap cleans it all.

I let the water run throughout my body and I close my eyes, enjoying the relaxing sensation. I keep my eyes closed and reach behind me to grab the shampoo only to feel a bare chest.

I ignore it, thinking it was just the wall. I decide to wait a bit and wash my face with the bar of soap. I yelp when some soap gets in my eyes, and I start crying a bit and someone grabs my waist and pulls me to them and they start gently rubbing my eyes to get the soap out.

"Open your eyes, love..." I hear Maxell's voice coo softly, and I slowly open my eyes to find a bit of soap still in them and I rub them. "Ah..!" I wipe until the soap is fully out.

"Mmm, love... I told you to wait for me so I. Could shower with you..." Maxwell says softly once again and starts grabbing the Shampoo and squirting it into his hands. "No, you didn't, and besides why would I shower with you after what you've done?" I say coldly, not caring if he gets angry but he keeps his soft and gentle gesture towards me.

"Shh, just relax... I want you to feel more than loved." He coos once again and runs the shampoo through my hair with his fingers, massaging my scalp. I let out a sigh, my body tenses leave, and relaxes the more he messages my head.

"My love, you deserve all the love in the world. You get too much sometimes. I want to be the only person you run to and need love from. You don't need anyone but me." he says as he finally washes the shampoo out of my hair.

"I don't want loving from you, and I don't need it," I say sharply and he stops as if the whole world did. The only thing you could hear was the shower water running and the hot steam filling around from the inside of the shower, going to the outside.

The time comes back when Maxell slams me against the shower wall with his body pressed against mine, and I look up at him to only have furious eyes looking down intensely at mine.

"GOD FUCKING DAMN IT, Y/N!!" He yells and hits the shower wall right beside my head making me flinch. "WHY CAN'T YOU JUST LET ME GIVE YOU LOVE?! WHY CAN'T YOU BE GRATEFUL THAT I HAVEN'T KILLED EVERY GOD DAMN PERSON IN YOUR LIFE HUH?!" he says it all while keeping eye contact, his voice increasingly louder.

"I- You- Um..." I tear up from getting yelled at and breathe heavily. "YOU BELONG TO ME YOU HEAR ME?! SAY YOU FUCKING HEAR ME OR I SWEAR I WILL MAKE YOU WATCH ME KILL-"

I start crying in front of him, and I see his eyes soften as usual when he sees me cry but I still see the anger in his eyes.

"Say you hear me." He says in a soft but harsh voice, and I start choking on my tears, crying more.

"I-I hear you..." I choke out, crying.

He sighs heavily and runs his hand through his wet hair. "Okay... Let's Condition your hair and get out."

After a bit of time, we get done and he steps out with me. "Come here..." he says in a whisper and wraps a small towel around my body. He then grabs a towel for himself and wraps it around his waist.

I continue crying unable to stop the tears. He's taken everything away from me. My Dad, school even though I never had any love for it.

I have him more than anything. I wish he was dead. I wish I was dead. Why doesn't he understand? He did all this. And for what? "Love"? That's not the real reason. He's fucking crazy and psychotic.

"Stop crying... I never said anything to hurt you..." He says in a soft voice and moves my wet hair out of my face.

"You did too!" I yell, pushing him away from me. He scoffs and pulls me back. "Don't push me away you brat!" In an instant, I put my hands on his face and let out a cry as he grips my hair.

"Stop acting like a child, Goddamnit!" He grunts, grabbing my wrists harshly, "Shut up, Manwhore!!" I yell back.

"I'm not a Manwhore! What the hell made you think that!?"
"It's because you look like one!!"

A familiar maid walks in and lets out a huge grin. "Well isn't this a sight? The two of you fighting on a day like this? Now, now, let's get up off the floor." She says in a cheeky voice, clapping her hands.

I slowly look up to see Mani. Her perfect figure always gets to me. But today she wasn't wearing her usual attire the maids usually wear, she was wearing a suit-like outfit with a red bowtie, her hair in a thick silky bun edge styled. How can someone look so perfect? She's so gorgeous.

I snap out my trans to see Maxell looking at me with furrowed eyebrows. "Y/N, why are you just laying there? You looking kinda stupid." Mani lets out a chuckle and Maxell glares at her.

I quickly get up, mostly because I was embarrassed. "Mani, get her dressed up nicely. We have a date today." he adjusts his towel and walks off.

"I'll gladly do so! I'll be quick!" She says and grins down at me. She waited a bit before turning to me again and saying, "Well isn't this gonna be fun? You should be grateful he's choosing me to go with you both. If it were any other maid, those petty bitches would've been rough on you. They'd try making you look bad."

I sigh, crossing my arms. "I guess so... no, you're right... None of them seems to like me." I say, frowning. "Hmm... Not surprised. I can see why none of them like you." I look back at her with a confused look. "What do you mean by that-?"

"I mean, any of them would want to be with a rich boy like him. It's always like that, really. Me on the other hand, no. I tend to go for people like you." She winks, chuckling as my face turns red.

"That makes sense because usually when someone is rich or more popular than other people others tend to like them more than other normal people,"

"Okay, enough with that topic, we really need to get you ready," she says as she grabs the hairdryer and plugs it into the wall.

Guys, I know this is sudden but I am gonna stop writing this and try making a new and better version!