Walking

I wake up and it's Sunday. Great. Tomorrow is Monday. Isn't that exciting? I grab my phone to see if I have any new notifications. Maxell texted me just now.

"Hey, (Y/N) (Y/N)! Hope I didn't wake you or bother you, but I was wondering if you wanted to hang out again today?"

I smile at the message. He is so sweet and kind. Of course, he can be a bit cocky but still nice. He's a very good friend. I reply.

"You didn't bother me or anything, and we can hang out today. Where are you planning on hanging out at?"

He instantly replies

"We can meet up at the park right now. Well, walk together."

"Okay! Let me get ready and ill meet you outside my house so we can walk together!"

"Okay! I'll be waiting! I'm already here, anyway."

I put on an outfit-

And walk outside to see Maxell waiting

And walk outside to see Maxell waiting. He seems to be looking off to the distance of my neighbor's houses, and I walk to him.

"Maxell!" I wave to him, and he quickly looks back at me and smiles. "Hey, (Y/N)! Ready to go?" I smile and nod. Maxell grabs my hand and runs with me and I giggle, running with him.

"Maxell, Slow down! I'm tired!" I whine after running with him for a bit. He chuckles as I whine and stops running. I notice we're still holding hands and gently let's go of his.

He looks back at me. "Why'd you let go?" I blush a bit as he asks such a thing. "What do you mean? A-Are we supposed to hold hands?" Maxell grabs my hand again, then smiles. "I like holding your hand. It's... Comforting."

I blush more and let him hold my hand. I feel him squeeze my hand a bit, but gently. "So, I've been wondering what do you do when we're not hanging out?" Maxell asks and looks at me.

"Well... I just... Do whatever I usually do." I answer honestly and was confused about why he asked that but ignored it. I decided to ask him the same question he asked me.

"What about you? What do you do when we're not hanging out?" I ask with a smirk. Maxell smirks back as he knows I'm turning the tables to him.

"Normal stuff I always do," he answers and grins. I scoff as he mocked me in a way. "At least I don't have Black and bright red hair!" I say, sticking my tongue at him right at him.

He chuckles and gently grabs a bit of my hair with his other hand. "At least I don't have your beautiful (H/C) hair." I blush a bit at that, and I look away, scoffing.

We get to the park and Maxell pulls me to him.

He picks me up in bridal style and runs into the forest beside the park. I wrap my arms around his neck tightly, laughing as he runs with me in his arms.

He stops running once we get to the huge tree in the forest, and he sits me beside him and closes his eyes. Maxell pulled me to him and made me sit on his lap. I tense up a bit but notice him smiling at me.

"(Y/N), I have a question if you don't mind me asking..." I look up at Maxell and tilt my head. "What do you want to know?" I ask and he blushes a bit. "Do you... Have a boyfriend..?" be asks blushing a bit.

"I-I... Do! Y-Yeah..." I say, obviously lying. Maxell's eyes darken but he smiles and asks, "Who is your boyfriend, (Y/N)..?" I blush a bit. "Okay, you got me... I don't have a boyfriend... But there's someone I have a crush on..." I say, blushing more.

Maxell feels his heart-shattering. He clenches both of his fists. He loved (Y/N) ever since he saw her. He WANTED her. He NEEDED her. She BELONGED to him.

"Well... You see... You don't know him... But... It's a boy in my art class... His name is Lewis." I say, blushing more. Lewis was a great guy. Lewis had black hair, green eyes, and was very artistic. I look back at Maxell, blushing. "Y-You won't tell anyone, right, Maxell..?"

Maxell looks back down at me. "I won't tell anyone your secret. It's forever going to stay safe with me." He gently wraps his arms around my neck. "How about we go get some ice cream?" I smile and nod.

Maxell and I leave the forest and walk to the ice cream store. It's small but has a lot of varieties of ice cream. I see Lewis there and blush.

Lewis sees me and smiles. "Oh, Hey, (Y/N)! I didn't know you come here!" he comes to me and I blush more. "H-Hi, Lewis! I-I didn't see you there!"

Third-person POV
Maxell comes back with the ice cream cones then stops. His eyes darken and he gets angry as he sees Lewis talking to (Y/N).

'What the hell is he doing with her... This is (Y/N)'s and I day! No one is supposed to come between us today!' Maxell thinks and looks at Lewis with pure hatred but Lewis does not seem to notice him, nor does (Y/N).

Back to (Y/N)'s POV

I turn around to see Maxell holding the ice cream cones and angered. Is he angry? Why? He walks towards me and gives me my ice cream cone. "Let's go, (Y/N)." Maxell gives one more glare at Lewis and this time Lewis saw.

Maxell and I sit on a bench together and eat their ice cream cones. Maxell stares at me, and I don't notice. All of a sudden, I feel Maxell's hand on top of mine on the bench. Maxell proceeds to hold my hand and gently squeezes it.

"(Y/N)... I don't understand..." Maxell whispers, shaking a bit, not too much. I tilt my head, confused about what he's talking about. "What you mean you don't understand?"

He looks into my eyes. "(Y/N). How could you like someone so useless..? So terrible..?" My eyes widen. What? Who is he talking about? Lewis? Zach? Aaron- "Why did you let me be friends with you? You're so perfect, (Y/N). You're too good to be my friend."

Was he... Talking about himself..? "Maxell, why would you think of yourself like that?! You're an amazing person! You're not Useless! And you're not terrible wherever you got that thought from!"

A blush forms on Maxell's face. "Y-You... Really Mean it..?" I giggle a bit as he blushes. "Of course, Maxell! You're a great friend! You're so kind, warm-hearted, you're like a person who couldn't hurt a fly!"

Maxell hugs me tightly after I finish. "(Y/N)... I love you so fucking much... You're really an amazing friend..." He gently kisses my cheek, making me blush a bit.

"(Y/N)... You don't mind if I sleep over with you tonight, will you..? I-I have my clothes with me anyway, so I won't have to worry about going to my place to get dressed for school tomorrow. It would great to have a friend with you all night." Maxell asks, blushing more.

I nod and stand up. "You can stay the night at my place, I don't mind, but let's throw away these little wrappers and we can go to my place." Maxell smiles and throws his wrappers away and follows me home.

Maxell walks in with me and I tell him the rules. Don't mess with stuff, don't make a mess, blah blah blah, you know the rest.

I need to sleep, sorry for cutting this chapter off at the end, it is currently 1:57 AM and I haven't gotten any sleep since. I'll make more chapter tomorrow (or later today since it's already 2:00AM) Bye!!