NEW FRIEND

NOBODY'S POV
It was 3:00 pm meaning the school is over. Alina had promised to them to meet at Tok Aba's cafe. All of them were saying goodbye to their teacher while getting out from the school.

ALINA'S POV
Well, first time on school doesn't seems so bad as I thought. All the neighbors were friendly towards me everytime I passed them. It was pretty silence until I heard something on on the trash can.

I decided to take a peek on it and it's kinda shocked for me. There's a robot - like - a - ball was leaning against the wall and have injuries all over it. Without thinking, I walked towards the bot.

Alina: hello, are you hurt?
****** ***: plea - please! Do not harm m - me!
Alina: easy there, big guy. Here, let me help you. I promise to take care of you.
****** ***: really, miss?
Alina: yes.
****** ***: tha - thank you, err...
Alina: just call me Alina. How about yours?
Crystal Bot: I'm a power sphere called Crystal Bot.
Alina: cool name you got there. Here, you can hide in my bag incase someone sees you.
Crystal Bot: thank you, Alina. For saving my life.
Alina: no problem, partner.

T
I
M
E

S
K
I
P

NOBODY'S POV
The two of them arrived at the girl's house and without wasting time, Alina starting to patching up the bot. The bot was surprised because Alina actually can make his pain gone suddenly by only fixing and cleaning him out.

He decided to thank the girl with giving her some superpowers version of a watch. ( I will call him Crysta )

Crysta: hey Alina, thanks for saving me. As your new guardian, I will give you some powers.
Alina: eh..! Are you serious? No need to give me powers only because I save you, Crysta. I just do what I can to help you.
Crysta: it's okay, just imagine this was a gift for our first friendship, okay?
Alina: okay, if you say so...

Crysta smiled. He got up and a light blue orb came from his hand and lit up the whole room. Alina closed her eyes for a sec and open it again. She was surprised when she received a beautiful watch made of colourful crystals on her right hand.

Alina: wow... It's so beautiful.
Crysta: I know, right?
Alina: thank you for giving me the watch, I really appreciate it.
Crysta: no prob. But it's kinda taking all my energy to give you some powers...
Alina: oh! You can rest on my bed if you want to.
Crysta: really? Thank you, Alina.
Alina: wait, don't you robots need electricity to recharge?

Crysta: apparently, yes. But in my case, I can recharge myself automatically without using electricity.
Alina: that's awesome! Wait a second.... O crap, I forgot about the meeting!
Crysta: how about I stay here and guard the house. Sounds good?
Alina: good idea. But, are you okay to be alone?
Crysta: trust meh, I'm good at promising people.
Alina: okay, I'm gonna get going to Tok Aba's cafe before it's too late. Bye!
Crysta: bye to you too, Alina!

Then Alina take her leave.

Chapter six is out, so I hope all the readers will like it. Vote and comment down below, bye bye 👋