THE EXPECTATION

NOBODY'S POV
Alina walked passed through a hallway, another hallway, another........  and another one. Why are there so many fricking hallways?! Is this even a spaceship's view, thought Alina.

While she tried to find way out, Snowy suddenly yapping towards a certain door, getting her owner's attention.

The girl looked at the door and then at her pet. As if asking Snowy if this was safe to go in. The baby fox only licked her cheeks as an answer.

Alina giggled and slowly opening the door with cautions. The door revealed it was a control room, where people can control the spaceship.

But, something caught the girl's attention. At the corner, there's a table filled with foods. That's kinda odd, why would be foods at this room, Alina thought.

Then, her tummy growled hungrily, indicating it was her dinner time. She blushed lightly, but soon she brushed it off.

ALINA'S POV
I'm hungry.... but there are foods at the table. I was hesitating if I should ignored it or not.

There are crispy chicken nuggets and wings, a few barbecue sticks sauce, chicken butter, a box full of fresh pizza and many many else.

But, the most thing I love the most is the dessert, and it's on that table.

The readers maybe don't know about this, but I was obsessed with donuts.

Donuts that filled with sugar.

And it's also on the table.

I thought for a while, if I need to resist the food or not. But, I got the answer from my stomach growling non stop.

Then, I have decided.

I choose.....

* SOMEWHERE AT THE SPACESHIP *

NOBODY'S POV
A figure was sitting at the chair watching all of the camera footages silently. She have a small smile on her face when she sees Alina's appearance.

She notices that the girl's different outfit and the others, but she ignored it. All she cares was the girl only, and her alone.

All she can only do right now was watching.

* AT THE OTHER SIDE OF THE SHIP *

NOBODY'S POV
A portal was appeared and out came 5 people and 3 power spheres. All the readers maybe already knew who's them.

Yes, they are the superhero's team. Meanwhile, the three bots was Ochobot, Motobot and lastly....

The Crystalbot.

All of you guys maybe wandering, why Alina's power sphere was with them. Well, that could be tell on the next chapter.

All of them were walking through many, many hallways. Like Alina's situation earlier. The place was like a alsyum for psychopaths, kinda creepy but okay.

Ochobot use a GPS tracker to find Alina and brought her to safety. They can detect their friend at the control room.

Cautions on their top list, Boboiboy and the others carefully sneaking around to get unnoticed by any possible enemies.

They will get their friend no matter what, even if they have to cost their lives for Alina.

So, another chapter was finished. And, we have a mystery person that have interest on Alina. Comment down below what will happen on the next chapter soon.

As always, I hope all the readers are fine and well from the virus on our world. Stay safe, stay home. Have a nice day guys.