THE REALITY

ALINA'S POV

* flashback *

Then, I have decided.

I choose.....

* flashback ends *

Well, I choose to go to the table and decided to give it a try first. I took a small piece of barbecue stick and give it to Snowy.

The baby fox sniffed the meat for a few seconds before she began to eating it. Her tail was wriggling happily, indicating it was safe to eat.

I try to give her more food, but she didn't took it. Maybe my protector's element and the others didn't need much food to live.

But, I need to full my tummy with foods before I'll die of starvation. I picked up a donut and without wasting time, I took a bite from it.

And it tastes like heaven. The donut are perfectly decorated in sugar, the dough was soft as pillow. After finishing eating the donut, I started to eating the rest happily like a kid overload sugar.

MEANWHILE

BOBOIBOY'S POV
Well... Thank God she isn't that far from us. We walked in silence, following Ochobot tracking down our friend.

The others were aware of the surroundings, keeping their eyes out. Motobot and the mystery power sphere floating in front of us.

In the meantime, I hope Alina will be alright, far from harm. We must save her from Retak'ka's hands before it's too late.

AT THE HALLWAY

NOBODY'S POV
The stalker who is watching Alina from the footage room was walking directly towards the girl's location. Finally, she can actually met Alina after their last encounter at the soul realm.

Opening the door, she scanned the room and spotted her friend munching some cookies happily. She then cleared her throat, gaining the girl's attention.

Alina immediately came running to the person's arms with joy sparkled on her beautiful crystal green eyes. Wait.... Green eyes?

Oh, right. I forgot to tell you all. Alina did notice her outfit was different from recently but she didn't mind it too much.

A few green strands appeared on her hair while the other remains the same. She's wearing the same jacket, but without a hoodie.

The jacket was decorated with black and dark green leaves on it. She still use the same dark skinny jeans.

She's also wearing a sports gloves, revealing her fingers out and her palm covered neatly in place. Alina's shoes have a theme of leaves plastered all over her dark green shoes.

Her eyes have a leaf symbols in her pupils, clear as day. And lastly, her guardian of the leaf elementals was a green snake, hiding on top of her head.

After hugging time lasted, the two of them talked about stuff that could happen and Alina must prepare for anything.

They talked for a bit until it's time for her to go. Alina hugged her friend like her life depends on it. Her friend can only returned the gesture to her softly.

A few seconds passed, and Alina was left alone with her guardian by her side.

The chapter is out! I'm so sorry for not updating this such a long time but please accept this chapter as my apologies to you all.

But as always, please vote and comment down below what will happen on the next story. Have a nice day, guys.