FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL

* 6 MONTHS LATER *

NOBODY'S POV
Today is Monday and the first day of school for our hero and his friends. All of them are in their new classroom with other students chatting among themselves while waiting for their teacher to come in.

Gopal: hey guys, wanna hang out at the cafeteria for a bite later?
Ying: Gopal, why do you always thinking about foods all the time?
Gopal: dey, that thing is part of my daily life, okay? So, do you want to hang out or not?
Boboiboy: I guess that's a good idea for us.
Fang: same. Oh also, I've heard that there will be a new student coming today in our class. I wonder if it's a boy or a girl?
Yaya: we are going to find out soon.

As it on cue, Cikgu Papa Zola entered the class. All of them including Boboiboy and his friends were already on their seats.

Monitor Class: good morning, Cikgu Papa Zola!
All: good morning, Cikgu Papa Zola!
Papa Zola: good morning, class. Alright, before we start our lesson, we have a new student from Japan so please behave, okay?
All: yes sir!
Papa Zola: okay! New student, please come in and introduce yourself to the others.

Then a girl went to the class. She doesn't looked like Japanese, and the most shocking things for them are her eyes were bright red like a version of a vampire. ( you can see the picture above )

Papa Zola: please introduce yourself to the class.
Alina: hello, my name is Alina Natasya, I'm from Melaka. Japan is my home village, and I hope we'll be friends.
Papa Zola: thanks for the introduce, Alina. You can sit besides Gopal. Gopal, please raise your hand.
Gopal: * raise his two hands in the air *
All except Alina: * smacks hand on their own foreheads *
Papa Zola: adeh.... Why is it hard to give a simple instruction?
Alina: * sweatdrop *

T
I
M
E

S
K
I
P

It was lunch time and our superheroes are in the cafeteria. All of them were busy chatting with each other until Alina brought their attention.

Alina: umm... Hello there, can I sit with you guys?
Yaya and Ying: of course you can! You're our friend, remember?
Alina: I... Yes. Thank you for letting me sitting with you guys.
Gopal: no prob.
Alina: so, may I ask your names?
Fang: you can call me Fang, the coolest and popular guy in school and I have shadow power.
Alina: * sweatdrop *
Boboiboy: ignored him. I'm Boboiboy, the holder of elemental's power.
Yaya: my name's Yaya, I can control gravity and good at making cookies. Do you want some?
Alina: why ye -
Ying: name's Ying. My power is manipulation time and can running fast.
Alina: okay....

The situation was kinda awkward for them at the moment. Gopal decides to ask Alina about something.

Gopal: so Alina, do you want to join us hang out after school at Tok Aba's place?
Alina: sure, why not? Maybe all of you can show me a few places at Pulau Rintis Island. After all, I'm still new in here.
Boboiboy: okay, we will meet at Tok Aba's place at 4:10 p. m, deal?
All: deal.

Chapter five is out! Sorry if is short. I'm kinda sleepy right now so hope all of you understand. Vote and comment down below, bye 👋