BAD OR GOOD DREAM 2 ?

NOBODY'S POV

' what's up, guys. Miss me? ~'

Their eyes were widened when hearing the sudden voice. It feels familiar to them.... like one of his family own's voice. But who?

***: you guys didn't recognize me by my own voice? Ouch, that kinda hurt my heart. Here, let me introduce myself.

Then out of nowhere, a portal appeared in front of them but a bit far. They can see a boy with blue and red hoodie getting out of the portal and his height is almost like Taufan.

His face was covered with a pair of dark sunglasses and black mask. They still don't know who is this boy so Gempa decided to ask him.

Gempa: so, who are you? Do we have relatives or something?
***: in the matter of fact, we do. And how all of you didn't remember your own little brother, huh?
Ice: our little brother? Wait, it can't be....

But before Ice can continue his sentences, the boy took off his sunglass and the mask making the 7 elemental's siblings shocked in disbelief. There, stond their little brother, Ali bin Ghazali who having a smirk on his face while admiring watching his brother's reaction.

Ali: can't be what, Ice? Cat got your tongue?
Halilintar: A - Ali?! Is that really you?!!
Blaze: are you a ghost or something?!
Ali: one, I'm really Ali bin Ghazali, the kid who supposed to be dead right now. Two, I'm too stubborn to die this young. Eventually, my soul lives in here and the mystery person that you guys see earlier was one of my pranks. You should see your face, it was priceless!

When Ali finished his sentences, he was surprised because all of the sudden his brothers were running towards him with full speed. Knowing this would happen, he started to run away from them.

Ali: holy God - ! Stop chasing me you guys!!
Taufan: never!!! You think it was funny to prank us in the first place, huh? Well, you're gonna regret it.
Thorn: should we use TTOD against him?
Solar: we don't have any choice left.
Gempa: you're right. Hali, take us near Ali with your powers now!!
Halilintar: on it!
Ali: oh shoot! I should have listened to " her " earlier but I didn't. How do I - ouch!

When he still in his thoughts, he accidentally trip over a rock and fell on his butt but didn't have any signs of any injuries.

Then, he realized that his brothers were already in front on him with with evil smirk plastered on their face.

Ali: uh - oh...
Halilintar: no way to run, our dear Ali ~
Ali: wa - wait! That was a mistake, gu - guys!
Solar: a mistake, huh? Are you sure about that, Ali ~
Thorn: how about a punishment from us, huh? ~
Ali: wa - wait! You can do anything to me but don't use that one, please!
Ice: now, now Ali. Just sit there and enjoy your punishment, okay? ~
Ali: no wa - wait! NOOOO!!!! Pfft - hahahahaha!! Plea - please, s - stop!!!

Eventually, the punishment was a tickle. The elements knew that Ali was a ticklish person. They did that when Ali was little. All of them were enjoying this moment well, besides Ali who didn't agree with it. Gempa decided it's enough for them to torture their little brother.

Gempa: okay, that's enough guys. Look at him, his face was really red.
All the elemental - Gempa: okay.
Ali: tha - thanks...  F - for the me - mercy, gu - guys. Uhuk, huk!
Blaze: you okay there, Ali?
Ali: yeah... Just need some time for breath properly, that's all. Alright, sorry for the sudden pran - oof!

Ali's  sentences was cut off when his brothers suddenly hugging him. He knew it's already been three years since his family and friends lived without him. He also promised himself to meet them, and here he is.

Ali: it's okay, guys. I know... It's been a tough day for you guys and the others after the incident three years ago.
Solar: so, you have been here this whole time?
Ali: apparently, yes.
Taufan: are you gonna stay here forever, Ali?

Then Ali went silent.

Ali: I... I'm sorry but this is gonna be our last meeting with each other.
Halilintar: what do you mean by that, Ali? Is this another prank of yours?
Ali: no, it's not. All of you here because a reason. I'm gonna left the world to Heaven today, and I was thinking this was a good time to meet you for the last time -
Taufan and Thorn: NO!!! YOU CANNOT LEAVE US AGAIN, ALI!! WE JUST MET YOU AND DECIDED TO LEFT US LIKE THAT?!
Ali: all of you will live happily without me, I promised that three years ago, right? Now, I see you have been moving on so don't be sad, okay?
Solar: please Ali, there must be another way better than this!
Ali: I hope the same thing, Sol. But, I must go right now. Someone is waiting for my arrival so take care of them, Gempa.
Gempa: NO ALI! WE MISS YOU FOR YEARS AND HOPE WILL SEE YOU ALIVE BUT NOT LIKE THIS!!
Halilintar: WE BEG YOU OUR MERCY, ALI! PLEASE STAY WITH US EVEN AS A GHOST, WE ACCEPT YOU, ALI!
Ali: all of you watching too much drama on this situation, but it's okay guys. Also, please come closer.

The elemental's siblings went closer to their little brother as been told. Suddenly, Ali kissed them on their foreheads making them confused. Ali smiled to them and started to walking to the horizon leaving his brothers alone. But before he leave, a word was left on his mouth and it says

' I'll always be around, wherever life takes you ~ '

Then, all of the elementals snap their eyes open while covered with their own sweat. All of them were looking on the clock that showing 5:00a.m. in the morning. Ali's last words is repeating on the sibling's mind.

They cannot believe that was a last meeting with their little brother on this world. Gempa decided them to keep the secret on their family along with friends.

Chapter four is out! Sorry for the sudden prank that I make earlier. Hope all of you will forgive me. Vote and comment down below, bye guys 👋