BAD OR GOOD DREAM 1 ?

NOBODY'S POV
It's been 3 years since Ali's death and his family and friends were having a hard time to move on but eventually they did it. Now, Boboiboy along his 7 elemental's siblings and his family were watching a movie night while eating popcorn filled with butter and salt ( makes me hungry all of the sudden lol ). They enjoyed their free time for 5 hours later from 8:00 p. m. All of them were sleeping peacefully but in weird position.

Blaze: * sleeping at the floor with his legs on the sofa *
Gempa: * lying on the sofa while resting his head on Blaze's leg *
Halilintar: * on the armchair *
Taufan: * hanging on the chandelier  *
Ice: * in the fridge hugging his whale's plushy *
Thorn: * sleeps while hugging Solar's warm body *
Solar: * became Thorn's victim *

The rest of his family? Well, let's just say that they like being on their own bedroom to sleep than the living room.

( 2 HOURS LATER )

GEMPA'S POV ON DREAMLAND
Dark. That's the first thing I see when I found myself lying on something soft like a bed. I started to stand up and looking around if I can spotted my other sibling's location and eventually I did found them. All of them seems confused as I do earlier and without thinking, I shouted their names to come towards me.

Gempa: hey guys! All of you are here?
Halilintar: I guess so...
Blaze: so, what are we gonna do in here? All of us can only see dark and nothing else.
Thorn and Taufan: it's kinda creepy in here...
Solar: wait, let me try using my powers to brighten this place.
Ice: please be hurry.

Solar then brighten up the whole place and they can see a white pure wall also a... small figure? All of us were starting to curious towards the small figure that was standing in the distance and decided to have a chat with the mystery person.

Blaze: hello? Can you help us out of this place, please?
Halilintar: we're kinda lost in this place actually...
Thorn: don't be rude!
Halilintar: I'm not.
Gempa: okay, that's enough guys. Fighting will not help us to get of here. Now, let me do the talking. Ehem, hem. Hello there little kiddo, can you tell us the way out from here, please?

But the figure didn't move or talk. It's back was facing us which started to get worried by this situation.

Ice: uh... Are you okay over there, kid?
Taufan: I don't like this...
Solar: you doing alright there, friend? Please answer us...

Before our questions being answered, Halilintar took a step forward and touched the figure on the shoulder. The figure then turn around to face him with a creepy innocent smile plastered on it's face. Our reactions was so shocked that only seeing the figure's face was quite enough to scaring all of us. Kinda reminds me of Jeff the Killer movie.

Suddenly, the mystery figure started to walk towards the distance and slowly turned to ash into thin air. My other siblings were still not moving a bit because there's a voice that echoed through the place  also it's seems familiar and it says

'what's up, guys. Miss me? ~ '

Chapter three is out! It takes my time to processing the story with with my brain so I hope you like it. Vote and comment down below, bye my lovely humans 👋👋