FROM CONFORTING TO KIDNAPPING

NOBODY'S POV
She didn't notice a tear was on her face until Thorn wiped the tears away with his thumb. He and his brothers give the girl's concerning look.

Gempa: Alina, are you okay? Why do you cry?

Blaze: is something wrong?

Alina: n - no... It's ju - just seeing all of y -you reminds me of my bro - brothers.

Taufan: your brothers? Can you tell us a bit about it?

Alina: su - sure.

T
I
M
E

S
K
I
P

After hearing the story from Alina, they couldn't believe it. Alina had to fake her death towards his brothers for their own good to prevent any danger. The situation reminded the elementals of Ali.

They got pulled into reality when rain suddenly appeared and the girl started to cry silently leaving sob sounds. They decided to comfort Alina before things get worse.

Gempa: it's okay, Alina, just let it go.

Halilintar: sorry for asking the sensitive subject.

Taufan: uh-huh. We were terrible sorry, Alina.

Alina: n - nah... It's al - alright, guys. I'll manage it.

Blaze: are you sure you're alright with that?

Ice: do you want a hug? I can give you if you want, Alina.

Alina stopped crying leaving with her sob. She was grateful that her brothers comforting her like old times.

She hopes the reveal identity time will come soon. Without wasting time, she opened her arms to receive a hug from Ice and it's kinda comforting.

Solar: do you feel good right now,  Alina?

Alina: yeah, thanks for supporting me you guys.

Thorn: no prob!

Alina smiled. The rain suddenly gone by itself replacing with sunny and rainbows day. She really enjoyed the situation along with her dummy brothers.

But, it didn't last long. An unknown ship appeared at the sky alerting the elementals and his friends. Then, the gang received a call from Commander Kokoci.

Commander Kokoci: Boboiboy, an unknown ship was detected on Earth and it's heading towards the Pulau Rintis Island!

Gempa: we just saw it, Commander. The ship was at the sky right now.

Fang: are they friends or enemies, Commander?

Commander Kokoci: I'm not sure. But, all of you must aware if it's the enemy trying to attack the island.

Gopal: will do, Commander.

Commander Kokoci: report when finished handling the situation, understood?

Yaya and Ying: yes, Commander!

Commander Kokoci: good luck, everyone!

Gempa: will do, Commander.

The call ended. Solar told Alina to go hide on Tok Aba's Cafe with Ochobot and his grandfather for safety. Alina nodded.

But before she started to run towards the cafe, the ship suddenly shoots an explosive cannon to the ground making them blown away.

The elementals along his friends were lying on the ground, unconscious while Alina still wide awake. Thankfully, she didn't get hurt nor the team.

The ship landed shortly and the door opened, revealing the most feared by people, Retak'ka ( is this correct words?) who is smiling evily. He got off the ship on slow pace while watching the scenery in his view.

Meanwhile, the girl was trying to wake up the others as hard as she can to get them fight the villain that she didn't recognized before things get wrong.

Retak'ka notice the girl, then he started to approaching towards Alina's direction. Alina who realized the villain was walking closer to herself, automatically stood up and backed away from him panicking.

Eventually, her back was bumping on one of the trees making herself startled in surprised. Even worse, the villain himself was already in front of Alina with a creepy smile plastered on his face.

A couple of seconds later, Alina started to speak with a little courage she had right now.

Alina: plea - please, don - don't do thi - this! Lea - leave the team alone, plea - please! I - I beg yo - you my mer - mercy...!

Retak'ka: don't be afraid of me, Angel. I promise you I'm not gonna hurt you or them. But....

Alina: bu - but wha - what? What do yo - you wa - want f - from us...?

Retak'ka: well, if you want to know, you must let me touch your forehead first, Angel.

Alina was scared. Can she really trust this guy to touch her own forehead without any danger? But, she had no other choices left.

Alina: ca - can I rea - really t - trust y - you?

Retak'ka: of course you can. I promise no harm will happen when I touch your forehead, Angel.

Well, it's now or never. Alina slowly lift her forehead to Retak'ka's head. When it touched, the girl didn't feel anything, making her confused.

But, she's wrong.

Instead, the girl started to feel dizzy all of the sudden as she trying to stay awake. In the blink of an eye, Alina was already pass out at the villain's arms.

Retak'ka looked at the girl in his arms with evil grin on his face. If he can't destroy the superheroes, he'll took this girl for himself.

Without wasting time, he carried Alina on bridal hold and walking towards the ship ignoring all of the elementals along his friends who just woke up from the attack earlier.

The team realized that the villain haven't hurting them, not even a scratch. Blaze took a glance towards the ship and got shocked.

Blaze told the others about the problem, making them shocked as well. They got up and tried to stop the ship, but it was to late for them.

The ship had took off.

Chapter nine is out! I'm very sorry for late updating this book, I was busy with the other book and stuff so, I hope all the readers will forgave me.

Also, hope all the readers will like this chapter, please vote and comment down below, bye. Have a nice day!