TOO SLOW ~

NOBODY'S POV
As soon as Boboiboy and the others stepped out from the portal, their eyes widened by seeing what was in front of them.

The skies were bloody red, along with the red thunderstorms appeared. The ground cracked like earthquakes while the river turned to lava.

" W - what happened here?, "ask Boboiboy with shock. Fang look around their surroundings and says " I don't know, but something terrible has definitely happen here, " he replied.

" We need to find Tok Kasa now and maybe we will have some answers for the questions soon, " said Ying. All of them agree with her.

" Alright, let's do this!, " said Captain Zola with determination. Boboiboy took a glance towards them and nodded.

Then, all of them start their journey with silent.

*
*
*
*

MEANWHILE

*
*
*
*

NOBODY'S POV
Little did they know, someone was watching them from afar with a wicked smile on the face. The person vanished in the blink of an eye without been noticed.

ALINA / RETAK'KA'S POV
I got home with a sadistic smile, happy for the fact that everything was according to the plan. I opened the door to see that stupid old man was still awake.

He looked at me with fear in his eyes, pathetic. He managed to sit on the couch even with the injuries I gave him.

" St - stop... * cough * that's e - enough! This is have gone t - to far - * cough * ," says the weak old man. I just rolled my eyes, ignoring his nonsense talk.

" I admit, you're a strong one. No wonder you still alive despite all of the injuries were pretty bad. Maybe I should.... end your journey right here, and right now," I replied with my own voice while holding up a knife on my right hand playfully.

" N - no.. Don't * cough * ," he replied. I just let out a maniac laugh while put the knife directly where his heart are.

" Don't worry, old friend. I will take your pain away so you don't have to suffer through this anymore, " I whispered loud enough for him to hear.

Before he had a chance to talk, I immediately stabs him on the heart. He let out a bloody scream.

ARRRRGGH!!!!!!!

How beautiful. Isn't it, my old friend......

Hang Kasa?

* MEANWHILE *

BOBOIBOY'S POV
We managed to get through the forest safely as some of it have many booby traps. I checked the others if they're fine.

But suddenly, a loud scream was heard. That was from Tok Kasa's voice! Without thinking any longer, I panicking while running towards his house with my friends and Captain Zola try to catch up with me.

Just a few more steps and we will arrive to the house.

T
I
M
E

S
K
I
P

NOBODY'S POV
The heroes finally arrived at the tree house as it was pure silent, too silent except of the thunder sounds on the red skies.

Boboiboy immediately smashed through the door as it broke into two half's. There, he almost couldn't believe what he saw.

Gopal run outside to let out his poor breakfast from his mouth, same goes to Fang. Yaya and Ying closed their eyes while looking back. Meanwhile, Captain Zola already passed out on the floor.

A tear started to form on the boy's eyes, slowly crying while looking at the dead corpse lying in front of them. A few seconds later, a loud scream can be heard from Boboiboy.

TOK KASA!!!!!!

That's all for today, folks! This is the next chapter for today. I'm deeply sorry if it's short as I don't have any ideas left.

So as usual, please vote and comment down below what will happen on the next chapter. Love y'all.

If I suffer through this, I'll drag you as well -