FLASHBACK

NOBODY'S POV
Alina managed to arrived at the cafe just in time to see her friends chilling around the playground. She notices that her friends already use their powers maybe to prevent of boredom.

Without wasting any time, she walked towards the team.

Alina: hey, guys! Sorry for the late.
Fang: it's alright, Alina.
Alina: ok. Sooo... What are we going to do today?
Yaya: how about we do what we want, guys?
Ying: yaloh. I have a few homeworks and decided to make it with Yaya. How about the others?
Gopal: I want to eat chicken curry, steak and many other things!
Boboiboy: I just stay here with Alina, just incase something bad happen. Do you agree with me, Alina?
Alina: I'm okay with it. How about you, Fang?
Fang: I'm gonna talk to my brother to see if he's fine.
Alina: okay, bye guys! See you guys later.
All except Alina and Boboiboy: will do!

The four of them left the duo, leaving the duo alone. Boboiboy ask if Alina want to meet the elemental's siblings, and she agrees with it. Boboiboy then split into seven.

Taufan: hi! My name is Taufan, elements of wind.
Blaze: names Blaze, fire element. Over there is Ice, control ice and water elements.
Ice: hello..... Zzzzz
Alina: uhhh...
Solar: don't mind him, he's a heavy sleeper. Anyways, my name is Solar, control light elements.
Alina: okay...
Gempa: hello, you can call me Gempa, the earth element and the mother of the group.
Thorn: it's nice to meet you, Alina. My name is Thorn, I control leafs element.
Halilintar: hey... Names Halilintar, control lighting element. Pretty eyes you got there, Alina.
Alina: thanks.

To be honest, the situation reminds the girl of her brothers in the past. She really missed them but the world decides to separated them away from herself.

Now, her wish became true. Alina already meet them face to face right now. The girl decided to kept the secret a little longer until the perfect time arrives.

And it will gonna be messy.

Chapter seven is out! Sorry for late update and short story but I hope the readers will like it. Vote and comment down below, bye 👋