CHOOSING THE FATE

NOBODY'S POV
A person was walking towards the control room where Alina is still at. The door opened and he spotted the girl is looking towards many buttons at the front of the control panel.

It's okay guys, the girl have transform back into her original clothes a few minutes ago. So, no one saw her with the powers.

He just smirked while walking slowly to her direction and placed his hand on her head, startling Alina from behind.

ALINA'S POV
I quickly looked back and saw the villain that brought me here. I automatically shrunk down because he's too close to me and I'm scared as heck right now.

His hand went towards my face, making me close my eyes and my arms as a defense. But, I suddenly feel his hand brushing against my hair and put it out from my face.

I slowly open my eyes and saw the bad guy was giving me a creepy odd smile plastered on his face. After a few seconds passed, I managed to get some words our from my mouth.

Alina: I - I'm sorry...

Retak'ka: why are you apologizing to me all of the sudden?

Alina: it's be - because.... I accidentally ea - eat the foods on t - the ta - table earlier wi - without a per - permission. Plea - please forgive m - me!

I expect him to be mad at me but, he didn't. Instead, he started to speak again.

Retak'ka: it's okay, I understand. You must be hungry earlier. But, you owe me something, Angel.

Alina: w - what is it...? Sh - should I be - believe yo - you this time?

Retak'ka: yes, you can. If you give me what I want, your planet will be safe. If not, they will go bye - bye forever. So, what's your answer, Angel?

I was having a hard time to proceed the things he just said. If I say no, Earth will doom. But, if I say yes, what will happen to me later?

After a few minutes later, I decided to give him what he wants. I cannot see my planet destroyed that easily, or losing my family and friends.

I really hope I make the right thing. I looked at him and told my answer.

Alina: I'll give yo - you w - what you w - want, bu - but please pro - promise me you w - will leave my planet a - alone...

Retak'ka: I promise you, Angel.

Alina: o - okay. So, wha - what do you e - exactly want from m - me?

I regretted asking that question as I not expecting him to put his arms around my waist and pulls me closer to his chest, holding me tightly.

Retak'ka: you owe me this.

I tried to get out from his grip but he wouldn't budge a little. Then suddenly, he slowly lean his face towards mine. Is he trying to kiss me?!

Well, I can easily use my powers to out from his grip but I afraid he will use the powers for evil purpose. So, I didn't use it.

I tried to wriggle away from him again but fail miserably because he's stronger than me. After having nothing else plan to escape, I give up.

I decided to give up and let him win over me. At least the people will be safe.

I closed my eyes.

I stopped struggling.

And ready to accept my fate.

OUTSIDE NEAR THE CONTROL ROOM

BOBOIBOY'S POV
We are almost arrived at Alina's location when suddenly an armed of army appears in front of us and ready to attack us.

The situation was getting worse when Ochobot told us that Retak'ka is also on the room and we need to be fast.

Damn it, I hope we can settle this before he do something unexpected to Alina. I can't lose another and never will be.

I looked at my friends and nodded.

Now, let's kick some ass.

The chapter is out! The story maybe a little bit dark but please don't kill meh. I have told you about me being evil and stuff, but yeah.

So, I hope all the readers will like it. Vote and comment down below what will happen on the next chapter, love y'all.