THE ONE WHO SAVES PEOPLE.... WAS SAVED BY THE HOSTAGE?

NOBODY'S POV
As soon as the villain tried to kiss the girl, the door suddenly exploded and a light beam coming towards their direction. Alina immediately realized this and shoved Retak'ka away from her.

The beam shot directly hit Retak'ka and sent him to the walls. The impact was enough to make him gone unconscious.

Alina got shocked but a hand was at her right shoulder, making her startled. She then sigh in relief because it was Boboiboy in Supra form.

He asked her if she have any injuries, but she told him she's okay. Supra then grabbed her hand and exited the room.

After a few seconds later, they arrived at the battle. Supra told her to wait and hide there while they're fighting the goons. Alina nodded.

20.000 YEARS LATER....

ALINA'S POV
Oh God, it's getting worse by the minute. The goons were too many for them to handle. I really want to help them but, Boboiboy told me not to earlier.

Then, I saw one of the villain's crew tried to shoot them with laser guns. Even worse, they don't realize the danger behind them as they got too distracted with the fighting.

Screw this crap, I'm gonna save them no matter what. Even if I need to reveal the powers or die on the battle, I don't care anymore.

I lifted my sleeves, revealing the power watch. I then shout " elemental's crystal Ice! ", and I immediately covered with bright light through the watch.

SUPRA'S POV
Me and the team were trying to defeat the army, far to even notice that one of the army soldier have a gun in it's hand and ready to aim at us.

Then, I heard Fang shout " look out! ", as he just realized that they're in danger. We haven't got any time to covered ourselves as the soldier already pull the trigger and the lasers went to our direction.

We embraced ourselves to welcoming the incoming pain, but nothing happens.

Instead, I opened my eyes and couldn't believe with what I'm seeing. There, Alina stond in front of us.... and have powers?!

The others seems to notice this and got the same expression as me. From what I see, she's using Ice's power.

Then, we just took notice that all of the army were defeated, fully covered with crystal solid ice. The place was cold, like on Antarctica.

She then transformed back to normal, collapsed on the ground. I instantly went towards her and see if she's fine. She didn't pass out or get injured, which is good.

Alina told me that she just tired and nothing else. Yaya and Ying help her to get up and get out from the place as soon as possible.

But, I was very wrong.

SOMEWHERE ELSE

Tick...

Tick.....

Tick.......

Tick...........

TICK...........

Yeah, I'll leave a cliff hanger for today. I'm deeply sorry for not updating for so long but I hope you will like this chapter I made.

Vote and comment down below what will happen on the next story, love y'all.