HOPE FOR THE BEST

NOBODY'S POV
It's been a week since the accident and Alina was still nowhere to be found. The team was getting anxious about this and they will not stop until they found their friend.

Alina's bot was being under the care of Boboiboy, which he appreciates his kind. He really misses his friend dearly, even with their first time they met.

The others are fine but they also determined to search Alina, same goes to Boboiboy. Speaking of the girl, where is she now?

PLANET QUABAC

ALINA'S POV
After I stayed in Tok Kasa's house, everything changes quickly. Thanks to him, my leg and arm are fully healed up. So, I appreciate his help with helping him on the house.

I will help him doing the chores, cook dinner, fixing his house and accompany him so he wouldn't be lonely. Sometimes, he will teach me to practice my powers correctly, like he teach Boboiboy and Gopal.

Surprisingly, he knew about them. In fact, Boboiboy and Gopal succeeded at with doing all the tests that Tok Kasa gave them at last.

Now, I just finished doing all the challenges and Tok praise at my hard work. He smiled and I replied him the same thing.

He then told me to go back home as he will prepare the dinner tonight. I just nod and follow Tok back to his house happily.

15 MINUTES LATER....

TOK KASA'S POV
As I promise to her, I finished the cooking as we will having mashed potatoes, fried rice, kangkung ( XD ) ,steaks, a few slices of apples and a jug of orange juice as the dinner menu today.

She soon come downstairs as she just took a shower and wash her hands first before dry them on the kitchen towel and sit on the chair.

After that, we started to eat eagerly.

ALINA'S POV
Wow, that was fun! I was enjoying when Tok Kasa told me his adventures while he is still young, which there's some part are good and funny.

Now, I just washing the dishes even though he insisted he will do it, but I'm a stubborn one when it comes helping people doing their work, especially elderly.

He just chuckled and told me that he's gonna sleep soon. But before that, he has something to tell me. So here I am, drying my hands on the towel as I finish the chores.

I looked up and spotted him watching the stars shines above the dark sky. Without wasting time, I walked up to him as he look at me and smiled.

" So, what is the thing that Tok want to tell me earlier? ", I ask. " Tomorrow, I will call your friends to pick you up in the morning ", he replied.

" What? Really?! Thank you Tok! ", I replied with sparkling in my eyes. He chuckled softly at my behavior and said " No problem, kiddo. But remember, they eventually will found out your secret sooner or later. You must prepare everything on the possibility situation ", he stated.

" Don't worry, Tok. I'll handle it as far as I can ", I said. " Good to know that, Alina. So, do you want to make a surprise for your friends tomorrow? ", he said as he smirked evily.

" That would be a lovely reunion, Tok. I'm in! ", I replied with a mischievous smile appeared on my face slowly.

" Alright, we need to go to bed now, if we don't want to miss the opportunity that easy ", he stated while letting out a small giggle.

" Will do, Tok. Goodnight! ", I say as he walked back into the living room but not before saying " Goodnight to you, Alina! ".

I just nod while looking at the stars with a smile. Hopefully, it didn't be a problem if they found out about me.

Just hope for the best.

That's all for today, folks! I'm deeply sorry for not updating sooner but please accept this as my apologies for you guys.

As usual, please vote and comment down below what will happen on the next chapter, love y'all.