A LOVELY PLAN

TOK KASA'S POV
I just got up as the clock shows 4:50 am in the morning. I stretched my body and let out a yawn while getting our from the bed and do my morning routine as usual.

After all of it done, I went to the next room and knocks the door gently, waiting for Alina to respond. A few seconds later, the door opened to reveal the girl still half asleep.

" Morning, Tok. What time is it? ", ask Alina while letting our a small yawn. " It's already 5 am now, kiddo. Get ready because we will invite them soon ", I reply with a smile.

" Okay, Tok! ", says Alina with a thumbs up before closing the door and do her things. I let out a chuckle before going downstairs and prepare some breakfast.

*
*
*
*

MEANWHILE

*
*
*
*

ALINA'S POV
Wow, it's quite early to prepare the surprise than I thought. I put down my watch at the nightstand, took my towel and go to the bathroom.

I sign in relief as the warm water hit me like rain drops. This is gonna be a long day, I guess. I hope they wouldn't freak out soon.

Enough with the thoughts, let's get ready for the morning.

NOBODY'S POV
But little did she know, her watch suddenly glitching for a few seconds before it turns to normal. Then, an evil laugh was heard from the watch.

T
I
M
E

S
K
I
P

Alina was fully dressed and already go downstairs to have a breakfast with Tok Kasa. Just as she want to sit down on the chair, a small static burst appeared on her watch and the girl immediately collapsed to the ground.

She clutching her head, crying in pain. Tok Kasa who is still in the kitchen sink already sprinted towards her panicking. He tried to help but it doesn't work perfectly.

A few minutes later, Alina stopped clutching her head. Instead, she have a blank face while slowly rise from the floor. Suddenly, the girl look at Tok Kasa and say.....

" Hello, old friend. "

The blood on the old man's face suddenly become cold. Only one person who always use that words on him. Could it be........

" Re - Retak'ka...? "

A smile craved on Alina's face.

* AT EARTH *

NOBODY'S POV
The time at Pulau Rintis is still early as it shows 7 in the morning. The weather was sunny, perfect for the team to take a bit break from their work and decides to to go to the beach.

Boboiboy and his teammates use their beach clothes instead wearing their usual clothes. All of them fully pack with stuff and good to go.

But unfortunately, things didn't always working as it planned.

We got a call from Captain Zola that Commander Kokoci needs us immediately. I took a glance towards them and they nodded as answer. Well, goodbye for the beach vacation, I guess.

A FEW MINUTES LATER

NOBODY'S POV
The team arrived at the ship as Captain Zola waiting them outside and all of them hurried to the main room. There, a hologram of Commander Kokoci appeared with a serious face plastered on it.

" What's the problem, Commander? " asked Boboiboy. Commander look at them and say " There is no problem regarding the galaxy mission, but I got an important message from Tok Kasa, " he reply.

" Tok Kasa? What does he say on the massage, Commander? " asked Gopal dumbfounded. " He says that something bad happened on Planet Quaback. He needs your help to find the cause of the problem, " he said.

" Alright, Commander. We will investigate this with Tok Kasa, " say Boboiboy. " Good, make sure everything is okay and hopefully not encountered any enemies, " Commander stated.

" Will do, Commander! ," says the team while making a salutes to Commander and he do the same as the team before the hologram closed.

Captain Zola told them that Ochobot will open up the portal without using the ship. They understand him and Ochobot suddenly appeared behind the team, ready to do his work.

The portal opened, all of them went in.

* MEANWHILE AT TOK KASA'S HOUSE *

NOBODY'S POV
Alina was standing outside the house, looking around the big forest. Her eyes caught a blue and yellow little lights at the end of the forest.

She knew that was them, it's not even that hard to recognize Ochobot's portal as she always use it when she still alive, but everything was changed now.

Then, she heard a cough. She looked back and saw the old man stumbling to the ground, feeling dizzy. There's blood underneath him as he struggled to get up.

" It's useless to fight it, old man. Eventually, I will get a chance to kill the heroes, including you, " she replied darkly.

" Plea - please stop, Retak'ka! Let go of the poor gi - girl alone! Plea - please en - end this madness n - now!," he says. The possessed Alina raised her left hand to the air as she turned into Halilintar.

Her red ruby eyes were glowing dark red along with the thunder shaped on her pupils. But, it was dull. She have a cold emotionless expression.

" With pleasure ~ "

That's all for today, readers. I'm deeply sorry for not updating this like I promised to you all. I hope all of the readers will accept this as my apologies.

As usual, please vote and comment down below what will happen on the next chapter. Love y'all.

Don't worry, Alina maybe will spare their lives, maybe not ~ Bye bye ~