UNKNOWN SUFFERING 1

NOBODY'S POV
All of them cover Tok Kasa's body with a piece of white fabric from head to toe. The blood still on the ground, slowly seeping on the wood floors.

It was quiet for them, until Captain Zola decided to take some air outside. As soon as he got out, he saw a silhouette of a person in the distance forest.

He squinted his eyes to get a better view before he gasped.

He instantly run back to the house and tells his students what he saw. Boboiboy think it may be the killer, so he told his team to go down immediately.

The got down a few seconds later while looking at their surroundings. Fang tell them to split up to make things settle this one fast.

And so they did.

GOPAL'S POV
Damn..... why did I agree to walk alone here? I'm so stupid! Oh well, it's too late to go back now cause my friends are 5 miles away from here.

My thoughts were interrupted by a loud bang on my left side near my place. I got curious by the mystery sound so I decide to go check if there's someone there.

What could be possible gone wrong?

It takes me around 2 minutes to find the source of the sound. It was from a girl.......  wait, that's Alina?! Wow, I'm so very lucky to found her besides the killer who is on the loose right now.

Without wasting time, I start to walk towards her and put my right hand on her shoulder. But, something is odd.

Her outfit was almost similar to Thorn. But, there's a red stains all over her jeans and shoes. She was holding a baseball bat on her hands.

She immediately snap her head to the back as she saw me. She let out a happy beam before hugging me tightly. I respond the same gesture.

Alina: I'm happy to see you here, Gopal! But, where's the others? And how do guys know that I'm here?

Gopal: Well, we received a massage from Tok Kasa that something wrong happened on this planet. We thought it would be a great idea to take a break on the beach but here we are.

Alina: * sweat drop * That explains about your outfit. Say Gopal, can you help me pick up my bag over there? I need to tie my shoes first before we go. * awkward smile *

I give her a thumbs up and walk towards her bag, carefully lifting it. As I turn back, Alina's stomach starts to growl which makes her blush in embarrassment.

An idea struck my head. I check my pockets and luckily enough I got some chocolates that I brought earlier.

In case I get hungry.

I give her the chocolates as she gladly accept it while thanking me for the snack. We start our journey to meet our friends in silent.

Hopefully, we will not be bumping with the killer soon.

A FEW MOMENTS LATER.....

NOBODY'S POV
Gopal gets thirsty on the journey so he decides to take a break to drink some water. Alina patiently wait for him while the boy take his backpack out in search of his water bottle.

He take some sips on his water before putting his bottle in his backpack to continue with their walk with Alina. But as soon as he turn back, something hard hit his head.

The last thing he saw was the girl crouched down to him with the baseball bat on her hands and smile sweetly.

Then, his vision turns black.

This story will be have 4 episodes as this chapter is one of them. I hope all of you will understand.

Man, Alina is getting stabby these days don't ya think -