17

Megan

Beyoncé kisses up and down my spine, making my breath shiver.

After being in Atlanta for a few days, we've been calmer. Beyoncé has insisted on fucking me the right way to pass the time.

I put my weight on my chest and arch my back like a bow.

She thrusts the strap in and I moan, caught off guard by the size.

"Fuck, Beyoncé." I force my eyes closed as I'm filled up.

Beyoncé grabs onto me by my hips and slowly grows faster. I take a few breaths so I can not pass out. I can tell already that Beyoncé is not gonna hold back much. Not that I want her to.

I hear some slight moans from her, prop my weight up to my hands and look back.

The woman looks back at me with dark dilated pupils. I bite my lip. My pussy always seemed to have this effect on her.

I reach back and she grabs my hand, drilling into my tight, wet, hot hole.

Beyoncé hits another spot and I moan hard, digging my face into the comforter. Damn she knows how to hit it.

My mouth drops open, "Oh shit."

"So good." Is the first and only thing I've heard since Beyoncé has begun to fuck me.

I feel her chest slightly against my back and her arms on my stomach forcing me up.

"Come on."

It's the like the moment I straighten up and lean back on Beyoncé, the pleasure amplifies. Like electricity through me.

"Ooooh. Mmm."

She rests her head on my shoulder and kisses up my neck, focusing her attention on my clit with her hand.

It's now that I'm this close to Beyoncé that I can feel her losing breath and her small moans.

"Like that?" She asks.

I can only muster up a nod. I try to turn to look at her but I can't really in this position. My lower half is on fire, I can tell I'm close to cumming soon.

"Hold up, I wanna look at you, I wanna ride you." I say after I collect my breath.

She nods and pulls out. When she moves to lay in front of me, propped up by the pillows on the headboard, I see the cum from a few minutes ago. It makes me smirk. I hover my pussy over the strap, grab it and drag the tip back and forth on it.

Beyoncé moans at the sight. After that I finally lower my weight down and ride her. At first I moved back and forth with it fully in, now I've moved to up and down.

I lean forward to catch Beyoncé's lips as I go back to back and forth motion.

"Mmm. Feels so good, baby." I moan.

"Yeah?"

I nod, taking her lower lip into my mouth and lightly sucking on it.

"Make me cum, I'm so close, Bey."

I'm so glad she isn't with the teasing because she grabs into my hips and thrusts them upwards into my pussy. I cling onto her from dear life because I'm so close I'm damn close to giving out. I cum, the fluid dripping down the 8 inch strap, onto Beyoncé's leg and the back of mine.

When I least expect it, she grabs me by the waist and shifts so she's ontop of me. Missionary style.

The pace in which she fucks me is inhuman. Faster than before. The moans I let out are just as other worldly. I arch my back, open my mouth, tighten my closed eyes, and wrap my legs around her ass, pushing her further into me than ever.

Beyoncé's moans get louder and she moves some of my hair out my face.

_____

I cling to Beyoncé, post fuck as she watches the tv in front of the bed.

I suck some hickeys onto her neck, chest area.

After a while she pulls my face away from her skin and onto her lips.

We no longer ask for permission like before.

"What?" She says with her brow raised.

I blush because I'm sure she could tell I was staring at her. She rubs her hand over my bare ass and kisses my forehead.

"When we gon' be girlfriends?" She asks in a joking way.

I shrug, "Waitin' on you."

I've been wanted Beyoncé since we were in prison. Since she made it clear she was comfortable with me. Since she helped me, since everything. I've loved her her small smiles since forever. Even though I didn't know what her fate would be I loved her. There was always this draw between me and her.

"I want you." She says.

My heart jumps.

"Be my girlfriend, Megan." She says with a smile.

"You got me." I respond. "Yeah, I'm yours. Always been."

Beyoncé draws me close and we hug until I feel tears from her.

"Baby, you cryin'?" I move my hair aside to ask her.

"Pft, no." Beyoncé sniffles and kisses me.

I hug her tightly and laugh at her into her shoulder.

I feel safe and comfortable as ever.

"I'm hungry, want sum, Megs?"

"Sure..."