30

Megan

"Bend over."

"I'm tryin'!"

Beyonce bends over the sink as I try to reach over to wash her hair. She nearly collapses but I catch her in time. She laughs against my chest and looks up to kiss me.

"Ight, Bey. I gotta wash yo nasty ass."

She pretends to be offended and goes back to bending over our big ass sink.

I smack her butt as a physical apology.

"You should try this with me tomorrow, in bed, when my hair drie---"

I turn on the water and bring the hose up to wet her hair down fully. I tell her to close her eyes before so nothing gets in her eyes.

I'm sure to be gentle with her as she basically falls asleep. These days are the best. The both of us take washdays to get closer to each other and enjoy each others presences when we are not at work or tired. It's days like these that I swear I fall in love with Beyonce all over again. The woman has superpowers, you can't tell me otherwise.

I begin to shampoo Beyonce's hair gently and rinse it out. to add some more shampoo a second time. She lets out a light snore and I have to laugh. Next comes the conditioner so I can detangle her hair. She doesn't move on this one either.

I'm very thorough with detangling, so I spend almost 2 minutes on each section of hair, working slowly and carefully should I come across a tangle. I don't wanna wake my baby up.

I move to the side and kiss her cheek.

She slightly opens her eyes and smirks.

I smile hard, "Almost done, baby. Sleepin' good?"

She hums in agreement and I chuckle.

"Star treatment right here."

"Shut up." I say as I finish brushing the last of the section. "Close ya eyes, baby."

She does and I rinse out the conditioner.

"What's next?"

"The deep conditioner, gimme a sec. I'll let you take over soon."

"You know I love you?" She says as I lather the deep conditioner into her hair.

I smirk, "Course I do."

"Positive?"

"Yeah. 100%"

"Are you sure?"

I smack her ass again, "You corny."

"That's mean, princess."

I put the heated cap on her and she straightens her posture up.

"Do you know?"

"I do, Bey."

She slowly brings her arms up to my shoulders and leans close. I don't really mind if she gets my shirt wet, I just want her close.

Sometimes, I get the thought that Beyonce is too good to be true.

She stares up into my eyes with a smirk.

"But do you?"

"Bye, Beyonce."