29

Beyoncé

Megan holds onto my hand tight as we move through the fair.

"Whatchu wanna try first?" She asks pressing a kiss to the side of my face.

I look around at the lights and cartoons everywhere. Today was a good day from the start so why not enjoy it at the fair with my girlfriend?

"Funnel cakes."

"'Kay, let's get us some, baby. You my Princess today." She says bringing me close enough to cause shivers. "Imma spoil you all I want to today, I promise you that."

I lead her to the truck by the hand. She follows me intently.

I absolutely love Megan for dealing with my traumatized depressed ass. My tears, sleepless nights, the few random days I lost appetite and couldn't keep a thing down. I applaud her for sticking by my side and caring for me.

After grabbing our food, I lead us to some of the rides. We point out the Ferris wheel. It just seems perfect to get in one, especially as a couple.

We spent less than 5 minutes in line thanks to simps who thought they were gonna cuff us and get our numbers.

Megs and I strap into our little box-ride thing.

"Baby." She kisses my cheek.

"What?" I say in between chews.

"You so perfect."

I smile.

"Thank you, Princess. So are you."

She grabs my neck gently and kisses me again as I finish up the funnel cake. We watch the city lights as the ride takes us higher and higher.

I hold Megan tight and we look down.

I haven't been to any recreational center since I was a teen. Not even since I've been out. I'm glad to be back with the woman I'm in so so so so love with.

"Bey..."

"Hmm."

"I think we stuck together for life."

I scoff, "Who said you was gonna be able to get away so easily?"

She laughs, "Just playin', Bey. Ion plan to leave."

I look at her and almost get spiritually taken over by her.

"Imagine though, Megan."

I start to picture all sorts of things.

"A nice house in the suburbs. Maybe some dogs. Imma be runnin' the department. The business will be bigger..."

I look at Megan in pure admiration. While I have my shitty days my love for her has never faltered. I may not show it all the time because I'm cryin' or sulking, but I love her more than anyone can ever imagine.

"Really?"

"Yeah. You think I'm lettin' you go after cryin for your ass for 3 years straight? You stayin' wit' me. Period." She says confidently, looking below us.

The cart has gotten higher while we've been bantering on and on.

"I love you." She says.

"I love you more."

"No, I do." She puts her hand on my chest.

"Shut up."

"That's not nice."

"I love you more. Just accept it."

"No baby."

"Princess..." I get centimeters more closer to her lips.

She tries to connect us by I pull away.

"I love you, Beyoncé."

My heart skips beats and I smile like a lovesick schoolgirl. She smiles knowing what she's doing to me.

"I love you, Megan."

The Ferris wheel arrives to the very top when we kiss.

Fireworks go off in the sky and we kinda jumó in the car out of shock.

"Scary ass."

"Shut up."