26

Beyoncé

It started off as me eating the ice cream, then Megan kissing me to "celebrate" after promotion at work, then grabbing my throat, straddling me, to now.

She lays next to me, having me in a headlock-like position with her right arm that traps my face into her boobs while finger-fucking me with her free hand.

She sticks her fingers from her right hand into my mouth and I suck on them as she builds up the sensations in my pussy. My knees occasionally bump my tits as I struggle to hold them open for her.

She looks down at my breathless ass maniacally. She's so aggressive yet caring with her demeanor and movements.

This is the perfect way to celebrate.

Soon after she adds her thumbs to the mix, applying pressure to my clitoris, not really swirling her fingers on it, but letting my erratic hip bucking do the work.

She lets her fingers out my mouth and I let out some moans.

She moves and I visibly frown seeing the friction in my pussy stopped.

She forces my knees back to my chest and brings her face up to my pussy. It's now that I know she's gonna destroy me.

She gives my slit a swipe of her tongue and I already have my hips bucking for more.

"Stop teasin'!" I reach down for her head and she swats it away.

Abruptly, her lips connect to my clit and just start sucking. No licks to precede it, just merciless sucking.

"Oh!"

She adds to it with some fingers deep in my cunt. Right as I reach for her head again, she has me on all fours in a swift, slick move.

"Don't touch me." She slaps the back of my thighs and goes back to eating me out.

I love how she demands and doesn't question nicely. I love it.

I bury my face in the pillow and grab onto the sheets.

"Megan, Megan, Megan, Megan, Megan, Megan, Megan, oh my god!"

She starts alternating her patterns by sucking and licking now. I'm in immediate danger.

"Oh fuck!" I whine as all my nerves are hit immediately. "Baby, I'm boutta cum."

She continues even faster. I didn't know this shit was humanly possible

"Oooh."

I take a few big slow breaths and my release comes crashing.

I feel Megan pause and swallow, then keep going.

She flips me back over and leans her face over mine.

She kisses me. By far the nastiest kiss we've ever had. She simultaneously sits and moves me to sit on her lap. I sit with her right thigh between my legs.

Initially I was looking for friction during the kiss to release pressure, but eventually it turned to full blown gyrating until I would make myself cum.

Megan holds onto me for dear life while my pace quickens and I mumble absolute nothings into her neck.

Only Megan can turn me into a blubbering mess.

"Faster." She orders.

She kinda fucks herself on my thigh as well.

I lean my forehead on her shoulder and I nearly pass out at my bundle of nerves being so heavily stimulated.

"Fuck." I can tell Megan is cumming because she looks like she took a hit from a blunt.

Her eyes are lost and stare ahead of her. Had I not known, I would've waved my hand in front of her to bring her back. But her expression lets me know to speed my pace up from here.

_____

Megan lays on her stomach and I sit next to her as one of my favorite shows play on the TV. I run my hand up and down her spine as she sleeps peacefully.

On my 1 month break, I decided to take advantage and go to my therapist again.

Now that I have nothing to do, I wanna learn how to control my anxious and regretful thoughts. I just wanna do it right so I don't fuck myself over in the long run.

I only left feeling more discouraged than before and feeling like not much progress was made. I know I can do better and I'm gonna do better, but it sucks to realize that I'm having a fall from grace from constantly protecting and trying to save everyone.

I know what to fix now, so I don't wanna dwell and sulk on things. I'll try to focus on that later.

I'm afraid after this visit because I was given the ultimatum of consistent weekly therapy sessions, prescriptions, or mental facility. (Due to my attitude about myself).

I don't wanna leave my family nor Megan. I hope I don't let it get to that point. I'll be damned if I have to be under 24 hour supervision for feeling a tad bit of remorse after killing two more people.

Megan reaches out for me and I allow her to cuddle into me like a life-size pillow.

She hums gently and I hold my breath.

I refuse to miss out on nights with Megan.

I swear I'm getting shit together or else I would rather....