34- Understanding

Samantha's POV

I Sighed thinking about the song. I finished it way too quickly but I put all of the things I've been feeling and thinking about lately into it. I think it came out pretty good.

Key Word. Think

Suddenly, my phone rings, and Sexy Naughty Bitchy Me Plays

I laugh and pick it up, knowing it's Louis.

"Yes Tommo? My Sweet Sweet Tommo. What could you possibly need from me" I Answer dramatically, still giggling a bit from the ringtone.

"Sam?" Lou answers, his voice sounding fragile and faint.

"Lou you okay? Where are you hun? What's wrong??" I ask in a rush, my face going from one of amusement to one of worry.

"Eleanor said she wants a break. I don't know what that means but I think we're over. I don't know. I'm at my house. Can you please come over?" He asks his voice wavering. He's about to cry.

"Yeah I'm on my way to the Hotel right now Lou just hang in there." I said softly, grabbing my car keys and rushing to my car.

"Okay. I'll see you in a little bit. Bye" He responded before hanging up.

Damn Elanor, I swear I'll 'accidentally' kill her one day if she cheats on him I thought angrily as I rush out of the building, not saying a word to Simon or anyone else.

I get into my car and start it, speeding over to the Hotel where my Lou Lou needed me. I rush in and stop at the kitchen to order some ice cream, cookies, and cake. There should be movies upstairs

After I did that I ran up the stairs to their floor and pounded on his door.

But instead of Loud opening the door it was Harry.

"Sam, love, what are you doing here, it's like 9:39, we have tour soon and have to get all the sleep we can." Harry said.

I rolled my eyes and shoved passed him rushing to the locked room and knocking on it.

"Lou? Its Sammi open up. I ordered us some junk food so we can pig out and watch action movies." I said, bribing him with the two things he can't resist.

I heard the lock click and the door slightly open, revealing a red eyed Louis.

Yep I'm deffinately killing that bitch