Chapter 19: comas, 2 years, and revenge

*2 years later*

Talli's POV

Two years. It's been two years since she took that kick for me. The kick that could've killed me right on contact.

That bastard left her and kept with the X-Factor. All he left her was his silver paper planes necklace that has a H in the middle.

I walk up to her room like I do everyday right after I finish training. I became a professional

Football player but I make sure to check on her before I go home.

When I get to room 81501

(my birth date lml) I hear the voice I haven't heard in 2 years. The voice I've prayed to hear since she went into a coma.

I burst through the door to see her dark brown eyes meet mine. "TALLI!" She yells, ripping off all the neddles attached to her arms.

"SAMMI!" I yell pulling her into a spinning hug. I know what you're thinking, what the hell you barely know each-other. But I feel like I've known her all my life.

"Wait, is Harry or Louis here 2?"she asks hopefully. I shake my head and the look on her face is heart breaking.

"They left to follow their dreams Sam" I said, looking at her apologetically.

"THAT BASTARD!" she yells anger hatred hurt and sadness filling her eyes.

"Wait where's my phone"she said with an evil smirk.

"Here" Sam's nurse said picking Sam's phone up from the plastic chair.

"Hello, Simon. Yeah it's me Samantha Darcy Styles. Yes I am feeling great thanks for asking. No please don't tell Harry or any of the other boys that I'm awake. I'm calling for the record deal you offered me. Yes thats great. yes but don't tell them. Can I bring a friend? Ok great thank you." She said hanging up the phone.

I just stared at her confused. "He heard me fooling around in the record booth with my friend Liam and he offered me a record deal, but I didn't wanna take it because I knew Harry would be crushed if he didn't win and I got a record deal, but now? Fuck him" she explained.

"Oh and dress nice we're going to meet one direction and we're going on tour." She finished smirking at me.

I smiled at the girl before me. She's a smart chick.

*4 hours later*

Harry's POV

I'm getting on my blazer so we can go to the conference and meet the new singer they're going to introduce us to.

She must be really good if Simon already wants us to have her as our opening act in the tour.

I look one more time in the mirror and check myself out. Damn I look good, by the end of the week she won't be able to resist me.

But before I leave my room I hear a crash. I run back into the room to see the broken frame on the floor.

I pick it up to see its a picture of me and Sam when we were 11 and 12, We were at the beach and she was on my back. We had the biggest smiles on our faces.

DAMN IT SAM!! I left her!!! Shit shit shit shit shit shit! What if she's already awake?!?! Would that asshole from school be there???? Would she hate me??? Damnit I need to call after the confrence.

"HARRY STYLES YOU FUCKING PEASENT GET YOUR STUPID ARSE DOWN HERE THIS INSTANT!!!" Louis yelled.

I chuckled at my best friend. He's a weird one all right.

Samantha's POV

Me and talli walk into the conference room. I smile at Simon as I sit down next to harry who's back is turned to me.

When Louis saw me his eyes widened at he shut up. The whole room went quiet once harry turned around.

"S-Sam?"

I smirked at my brother. "Miss me?" I asked. I look around the room and laugh. The boys look speechless, especially Liam and Louis.

Simon chuckled and said"I'm guessing you all know each other well." The boys nodded and me and talli smirked at the speechless boys.