Chapter 18: hitting the wrong person

Samantha's POV

Once I got out of school I ran to the bleachers. I can't let this happen. Talli could be the first friend I have that doesn't hit on me and isn't fake. I can't let him get hurt.

Once I get to the bleachers Louis is waiting for me. He grabs both of my wrists and looks at me apologetically.

"Louis let go! I can't let Harry hurt him, he's my friend!" I yelled while trying to break loose from Louis's grip.

"I can't do that love sorry." Louis said.

Harry and talli showed up at the same time, both cracking their knuckles and glaring at each-other.

Before I can even blink they're throwing punches and kicks. Harry punches talli in the stomach, which causes him to fall on the ground.

Since I'm double jointed in my wrists, I twist my wrists all the way around, causing Louis to let go so he doesn't break his wrists.

I run over and go in front of talli before Harry can do his triple kick so it hits me instead of Talli and the pain is terrible.

All three boys come over to me, when I start coughing up blood. Louis picks me up and pulls my shirt up to my higher stomach.

I have a huge gash in the middle of my stomach and its bleeding alot.

"Shit!" Harry and talli say in unison. Harry pulls out his phone and calls the ambulance.

Louis lays me down on the bleachers, runs to his car, pulls out some medical bandage, and wraps it around me.

"Damn it Samantha why the hell do you have to protect everyone?" Louis says to me, tears in his eyes.

"I really don't know Lou" I said, chuckling.

Suddenly I got really tired. "No Sammi don't close your eyes." Talli said.

I look down to the floor then i look at the bandage they put on me and see how much blood I lost. Damn that's alot of blood.

" I can't keep them open."I said while closing my eyes. Sweet sleep.

______________________

A/N hey my butterflies😺well I hope you liked this chapter. Don't have much to say this time so yeah....... CANDIES🍬🍬🍭🍬🍫