Chapter 2: flirting and fights

The day started like every other day. Harry is the popular kid so all of his player/man who're friends started hitting on me. GROSS!!!

But then Harry's best friend tommy took it to far.

As I walked to my 6th period class tommy pushed me up against the lockers.

"What the fuck?!?!" I yelled as I dropped my stuff in surprise.

Tommy just smirked and kissed me full on the lips.

Before I could even react Harry pulled him off. " What the fuck man that's my sister. MY SISTER! You know that she is OF LIMITS!!" Harry yelled as he punched, kicked, and slapped Tommy.

I pulled harry off of Tommy before he killed the kid. "THATS WHAT YOU GET YOU SON OF A BITCH"Harry screamed as I pulled him out of the school.

"I thought that was hot."Jennifer said as she squeezed Harry's arm.

"Who asked you?" I said as I cleaned Harry's cuts.

Tommy had scratched the shit out of him. She did a high pitched giggle as she began kissing him.

"Ugh harry why do you have this tramp here when you can do so much better?" I asked as I rolled my eyes.

Harry pulled away from the plastic oops I mean Jennifer.

"Sam ill do whatever I want and you can't stop me because I'm in-charge of you. And I don't think mum and dad would like you disrespecting me." Harry said as he smirked at me tearing up.

Damn my brother could be an arsehole.

"Fuck you! In charge of me my arse." I said.

"You're just a stupid man who're like all the others in school" I shot back.

Suddenly I felt a sharp pain on my cheek. Harry slapped me. I looked up at him as tears slid down my face.

"Don't ever talk to me like that" he growled.

Jennifer left as she saw this was between him and me. Smart girl.

I felt my cheek. It was burning but I wouldn't let him win.

Instead I turned around and ran upstairs. I pack a duffel bag of clothes for 2 weeks. I called Jay-Jay"hey Sam what's up?" She said in a happy voice .

"h-hey can I st-stay at your house?"I asked as tears slid down my face. Harry just broke me. He broke the strong girl I was and left a mess behind him.

"Sure. Wait what's wrong?" She asked truley concerned for me. "I'll tell you when I get there"I said as my voice cracked.

"Ok. See you when you get here"Jay-Jay said as I hung up. I grabbed the duffel bag and looked in the mirror.

There was a bruise on my cheek. I went downstairs. "Where are you going?" Harry said as he blocked my way.

My head is down so he can't see my bruise. "Why do you care?" I asked.