Chapter 27: its all my fault

The next day

Niall's POV

I got in my car and started the engine.

Simon and management gave me Sam's address so I could o to her house since we're suppose to be a 'couple' and I'm bored so I'm gonna go bother her ;D

I parked my car and immediately I noticed black Camry.

Sam doesn't drive that type of car.

I looked at the house and there was gun shots that dotted the house everywhere, which scared the hell out of me.

I called the boys and told them to get over here and to bring weapons.

I grabbed a metal pole that I found on the ground and slowly got out of my car.

But the thing that had my sprinting toward the beat up house,ready to kill someone was a high pitched scream. But not just any scream.

It was Sam's scream.

20 minutes before

Dylan's POV

I knocked on the door knowing well that kitty is most likely to be asleep right now even though it's 2 in the after-noon.

Sure enough she opened the door and there she stood in kitty footie pajamas, rubbing her eyes.

"What the hell do you wan- OH MY GOD DYLAN!!" She yelled, now fully awake.

"KITTY!" I yelled girlishly back.

I dropped my luggage and put my arms out. Kitty didn't hesitate to run into my arms and put me into a death grip.

I spun my best friend around and she starting giggling.

"What are you doing here? I thought you were still on your mission?" Kitty asked, raising one eyebrow at the small fib.

"Ok so I have 2 weeks. But I wanted to surprise you so here I am." I said smiling.

"Well get your arse in the house, ya dipshit." She said, yawning.

I smiled at her and brought my things in, her closing the door behind me.

I put my bags up in the extra room, then I ran back down the stairs.

" I know you wanna hear about the mission kitty so go make me a sandwich and ill start talkin." I said, knowing that's what kitty was gonna ask.

"UGH. Fucking cunt sayin make me a sandwich like its my job. He's lucky he's my best friend or I would've- I can here you." I called out, laughing at her annoyance

"Ok hoe here's your sandwich now tell me about the mission." Kitty .said handing me a ham and cheese sandwich.

"Ok so once I got there it was so coo- I was cut off by a gun shot.

Samantha's POV

"Samantha run upstairs and hide ok? GO!" Dylan yelled at me, pulling a gun from his belt loop and shooting back.

"What about yo- I SAID GO!" Dylan yelled shooting back.

I raced up the stairs ran into my room and locked the door behind me.

I sprinted into my walk in closet and quickly moved all of the clothes that were on the bottom drawer. I turned off the light and used my phone.

After I was done I turned my phone off so it wouldn't ring and I wouldn't get caught. I put it on the top shelf and quickly went back to what I was doing.

I laid on my stomach like Dylan taught me before he left and I put the clothes in front of my body and then in front of my face accept my eyes and nose, so I could see if they come in and so I can breathe.

I hid my hair in a bun and behind another stack of clothes and listened carefully. I heard more gun shots before I heard the front door knocked down.

"Where's the girl Dylan. We knows she's here." A man said.

"I'll never tell you. You should know better then to ask. She's safely hidden and you'll never find her." Dylan spat back.

I heard a hard punch. "Why are you being so difficult Dylan? All rave wants is a friend for his daughter. That's all" the man taunted Dylan.

" I know what he'll do to her if she doesn't listen to him or she tries to escape and knowing her she'll try to do both." Dylan cockily said back probably smirking.

I heard another hard punch. "Well Dylan we will have her either way." The man said.

"Don't take her, I'm begging you. Anyone but her. She is to innocent to be near terrible people like rave." Dylan pleaded scared for my safety.

I'm so sorry Dylan but you won't be able to save the day this time. Search the house" the man said to his goons. Wow I feel old fashioned. Sam now is not the time for your stupidity.

I heard 3 sets of legs stomping up the steps and fear dwelled up inside of me.

I quickly put the last stack in place over my nose and I could just barely see through the crack of the clothes.

"No!" Dylan yelled at the men. I could here him struggling at the ropes. "Don't do this!! Not to her! She's only 17, she's too young. She has her whole life ahead of her, don't ruin that I'm begging you!" Dylan shouted.

"Goodbye Dylan. You were a worthy opponent." The man said before I hear 4 gunshots.

I held back tears and embraced the pain that was starting in my chest.

My best friends since I was a child, killed in my house. The person that always had my back is now dead and it's all my fault.