Chapter 24: fake dating

Samantha's POV

"What??? NO!!!" Harry yelled while standing up in his chair. Harry is still protective of me.

"Harry she has to. So that she'll be more known by people." Simon reasoned.

I looked around as a lump formed in my throat. I don't want to choose because I see them as friends not as boyfriends.

I know what you're thinking but what about when you were talking about hooking up with Liam. Well being in a coma for 2 years can give you a major feeling change trust me.

Harry stood up,walked over to Simon, and got dangerously close. "That is my baby sister. I don't give a fuck that you want her to be notice by more people and get her a big fan base, she will not be dating any of th- Niall."I cut harry off. " I-I choose Niall."

The Irish lad looked at me in shock before I gave him a friendly smile and looked at my brother.

Harry's face was red to say the least. He sent me a glare and stormed out.

Harry's POV

Who the hell does Simon think he is. Ok stupid question but seriously. Is he doing this to personally piss me off??? Like come on. I know I left her and I beat myself up for it everyday, but this is taking it to far. That's my baby sister man!

I slowed my pace and began walking around the city hands in my pockets.

The fans had recognized me but they saw how upset I was and decided it was best to leave me alone.

I saw a Starbucks and walked in. I need a hot chocolate ASAP.

___________________

A/N

Ok so don't murder me and feed me to the vultures!!!! I've been through alot this summer guys. Family problems to the Max with me.

Any way I need a girl character. So naturally I'm going to ask you guys. She's gonna be Harry's girlfriend.

I need:

Name:

Age:

Hair color:

Height:

Eye color:

Otay??? Send me it in messages if you want to enter your character!!!! Love you loads my butter flies