Chapter 11: the park and compleate strangers

A/N hello my butterflies remember I love you always. Lol this sounds like I'm leaving but I'm not lol just saying it cuz it's true. I wouldn't write if you guys didn't read it so ya I love each and everyone of you guys. That's why I'm here writing and if you don't know who d'dtrix or quest crew is I strongly suggest you go on youtube and look both those names up. Ok here it is chapter 11

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Samantha's POV

I ran and ran until I got to my destination.

The city park.

The one place I go when I'm truly upset. Accept I bring my guitar with me.

I say on the bench, put my knees up, crossed my arms over my knees, and cried into my arms. I feel so alone.

"Hey I saw what happened back there. Are you ok?" I heard a guy ask me.

I looked at him and took in his appearance. He has big brown eyes. Kinda like an adorable puppy. He has curly hair like Harry's and he's wearing a red and black plaid shirt covered by a black jumpwith a pair of black jeans.

"Y-ya I-I'm fine" I said tears threatening to spill from my eyes as I try to hold them I'm but I can't. "No you're not. Come here" the guy said as he opened his arms.

I didn't even object. If I was in the right mind I would've kicked him in the balls and tell him to fuck off but I'm way to hurt.

I scooted over into his arms. He wrapped his arms around me and held me close. I cried into his shirt as he calmed me down.

After I calmed down I asked

" what's your name? And why did you help me?" I was still in his arms but I don't mind as much.

"My name is Liam. And because nobody deserves to be treated how you were treated in there." Liam answered.

I hugged him a little tighter before letting to and saying "well my name is samantha and thank you Liam." I got up, him doing the same.

"Hey Liam" I asked shyly. I'm

never good with guys. "Yeah" Liam replied raising an eyebrow at me. "Do you wanna hang out some time?" I asked. "Sure" Liam replied as we began to walk back to the studio.

Wait hold up I have tommy I can't do this to him. Hold up who says we're a couple? Wow I feel like a slut. But it's true we aren't a couple.

Once we got to the studio we walked into the double doors and Liam immediately got maimed by the whole camera crew for being late. Ha, I feel so bad for him. I stifled my giggles as they put makeup all over his face.

I turned around and frowned. There stood a jealous harry.

And he looked ready to kick Liam's arse here and now.