Chapter3: jay-jay and lu lu

Recap:"Why do you care"I asked.

Samantha's P.O.V

"Because I'm your guardian and I need to protect you" Harry answered as he smirked at me.

I scoffed and pushed past him. Harry grabbed my arm and pulled me back.

"You're hurting me" I said as he squeezed my wrist even tighter.

I threw my bag at him which made him stager back in shock. I grabbed the bag and ran out.

I ran down the street ad into Jay-Jay's house. God bless her mother and her believing that all doors should be unlocked.

I ran upstairs, into Jay-Jay's room."He-SAM WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR FACE?!?!" Jay-Jay yelled as she ran up to me inspecting my bruise.

She looked at my wrist and inspected it too. "H-he hit m-me"I stuttered back. Jay-Jay glared at my house next door.

Suddenly we heard the doorbell ring. I hid behind Jay-Jay truley terrified of him right now.

"Stay here and hide in the closet, ill be back."Jay-Jay instructed.

I nodded my head and ran into the closet,shutting it behind me.

Jay-Jay's POV

I went downstairs and opened the door. Just what Sammi feared.

Harry was standing there,hands in his pockets. "What do you want" I sneered as a glared at him.

This bastard hurt my best friend. "Look jay I didn't mean to hurt her. I just snapped, listen I just need to talk to her." Harry said as he looked at me.

"She's not here" I spat at him.

"I saw her walk in"Harry growled as he tried to come in. I blocked his way but he pushed me on the floor.

He ran up to my room me chasing him. He saw her duffel bag and glared at me.

"Where is she" Harry growled. "I'm not gonna tell you" I growled back. Harry lifted my bed.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!?!"I yelled. "Since you won't tell me where she is I'm just going to have to search for her." Harry said as he looked behind the curtain.

Harry went downstairs to look in the living room so I pulled her out of the closet.

"Sam I'm going to lock you in my mum's room until he leaves." I said as I grabbed my mum's room key.

Once Sam was safely under the bed I locked the door and I ran downstairs. Harry grabbed my wrists and slammed me against the wall.

"WHERE IS SHE?!?!?" Harry yelled at my face.