Chapter 17: fighting well almost

Talli's POV

I can't believe this motherfucker thinks he can hit a girl and then diss her. And then he wants to call me a douche? HELL NO!!!!!

Someone needs to set this mother fucker straight and if it has to be me then I have no problem with popping him.

He glares at me and then looks at his sister begging me to leave it alone. He pushes past me, picks his sister up with ease, and put her in his car, locking it from the outside.

"You know she can just unlock the door from the inside right?" I said pointing out the obvious.

"Shit" Harry replied and pulled out his phone.

"We can start this once my friend Louis comes so he can hold her back." Harry said glaring at me.

I returned the glare twice as dangerous. Sam got out of the car and ran over to us.

I just met her but I could tell that her and me will be good friends.

If I learned anything from living in New York it's that you need friends like her, so if you get fucked up pretty badly they can patch you up.

She looked at us both, fear in her eyes. "Harry please don't hurt him. He's my friend you can't hurt him." She said pleadingly to her brother.

"He wants to start shit then I'm gonna finish it. He wants a fight ill give him a fight." Harry growled back looking directly at me.

Suddenly a black rang rover came into sight and a boy with a beiber hair cut and suspenders came out.

The boy came up to us and sighed, running a hand through his hair.

Sam looked at him confused and asked"Louis? What are you doing here?"

Louis sent her a sad smile before he grabbed her hand tightly, not painful tight but tight enough that she can't brake loose from his grip.

Me and harry got ready to fight Sam screaming at us to stop but suddenly the bell rang.

Sam let out the air she was holding.

"Shit!!! Meet behind the bleachers right after school. Ill be there." Harry said before he left to his class.

_______________________

A/N

Ello my butterflies 😄

Ok I don't have much to say but I do have one thing.

Ok so I read mystery_girl545's book and it's amazayn! She deserves way more reads then she has so please check it out. Otay bye 👋 luv ya ❤