Murder Family

In the company IMP. Moxxie was practicing shooting a photo of a human family held Loona

"Moxxie, stop shaking, Otherwise you're gonna shoot our only Hellbound or Hell kitten."

"I feel so loving." She said sarcastically, we keep texting on her phone.

"Anyway, I have nine lives." Beelzebub responded by building his new invention for the next mission.

"What if the family is innocent?"

"Moxxie there is no human who has never committed a crime. "

"It's true, the boy may have set dogs on fire, the girl may have intimidated an Australian on the internet and the father ... The father is the one to watch. "Loona agrees with her little brother.

"They're right Moxxie, humans are really weird. Now focus on the photo. " The imp girl said.

The white haired pixie was preparing to shoot the arrow when suddenly Blitzo entered the room with the client.

"We have a new client!" By entering without warning. This startled Moxxie who accidentally threw his arrow.

The arrow flies around the room and is caught by Blitzo.

"When I said we have a client." He says when the electric eel's aquarium breaks and falls to the ground.

Wet electric eels cause a fire in the building. Luckily everyone was able to evacuate and the firefighters extinguished the fire.

"Fuck Moxxie in front of the client. I hope for you the magic book is intact. " He takes Moxxie by the neck. "Tell me where the fuck is that grimoire?"

"This book?" Loona showed the grimoire she was holding.

"That's why you're better here, Loony. Hold a reward. "

The demon throws the cookie to catch it with his tongue to finish swallowing it.

"Disgusting. "They go to the wall of a building. Millie draws the pentagon which opens a portal to the world of the living.

"Come on, lick that ass."

"The impression is: we're going to kick ass." She corrects it on the print.

"I prefer mine. We'll need your computer savvy in case they have a security system and your weapons, son. "

"Ok daddy." The black hell kitten his bag full of his inventions to kill.

The three imps and the black kitten of hell pass through the vortex to land towards a house located in the middle of the forest.

They stand under the window which shows the family getting ready for dinner.

"Are we going to kill a family?" He doesn't feel able to do it.

"No, we are going to kill the mother and it will break this family. "Blitz corrects it.

"But sir it's a happy family, we can't kill them..." Because of his doubts, he accidentally shoots. The bullet goes through the window to hit the portrait on the wall behind the father.

"What the hell was that?" The blonde wonders.

"I don't know, Martha, but I think we're dealing with pests. Kids your guns." The father says. "We have our dinner for tomorrow night."

Each of the family members take their gun.

"Fuck Moxxie!"

"I panicked. "