The Day I reincarned into a Hellcat

The scene begins with an adult man, short black hair, Rougé jacket and long white pants. In a computer office in Montreal. several employees were working on software for the company.

{Let me introduce myself, my name is [Y / n] 27 years old. Single and otaku. I work for a high-tech company called 010 Vît Alone. Every day is always the same.} Y/N thought. 

He's in the office, working on a new news  game program for the high-tech company.

"Here!" He finishes to put the new program in the computer. 

“Y / n your program is really great. You will definitely get a promotion. ” His friend Luke told him. “We're going to celebrate.”

Luke gives it as a meeting point in front of the bank of the city of Montreal.

As expected, Y / n sees him but he didn't expect he would have brought someone.

“Y / n, this is my new girlfriend, Margaret.”

“Nice to meet you…” he said sarcastically.

(Asshole, said rather it is to rekindle the knife to say I'm single…) He finds that really insulting.

“Enchant, Y / n.” She shakes his hand.

“I knew you were going to hear well. Let's go eat."

The three make their way to the restaurant but the group sees a man running with a bag full of money and a knife in hand.

"Get out of here, you moron!" The thief goes to stab Luke but Y / n steps in front and gets stabbed in the heart.

The wound weakens him, collapses to the ground and loses a lot of blood.

"Y / n for you always think of the other before thinking of yourself? ”His friend is raining.

“Because compared to me… you have someone to share your life with…”

"But you too could have been."

Y / n smiles and spits blood out of her mouth to the ground.

"Luke promises me one thing, go to my property, throw my computer and CDs in the river. Please."

“I promise…” The man lost consciousness. He couldn't hear the rest of the sentence.

Here I am… I've never known love, having a family, being successful in the business… I wanted to be born into a different life.}

??? : Do you want to have a news life? I can help you, Y / n.

"Who said that?" The man is teleported into a white room and in front of him, god.

"Fuck god, you are god."

"Right Y / n. I brought you here so I could make your wish come true."

“Does that mean I have a better life than the one I had before I died?”

"That is to say. Depends on which wheel of reincarnation chooses. ”

A wheel that has written several reincarnation lives is in front of him.

“I want a manga-style life where all the girls fall in love with the main character.”

“They all want the same thing. ”God is not surprised.

The man with the black hair spins the roulette wheel.

“Manga harem! Manga harem! Manga harem! ”

The wheel will stop towards harem but Helluva Boss is selected.