Harven Moon

The scene begins in the palace in Stolas' bedroom. Blitzo lights a cigarette and sighs while Stolas sighs contentedly.

“I'm so sorry we brought our little date forward as I have a host for the Red Moon event this month and I might be spending less time with you.”

“If so, can you give me the pendant book to be at your celebration? I have fifteen clients who are waiting for their dying enemy. ”He frees the owl demon from the ropes with his cigarette.

“The Harvest Moon is a special celebration for the little demons of the countryside. As Lord of Hell, I have a duty to be present. ”

"Companion? Now I think about it two of my employees who were born there and I heard that people were blood relatives. "

The owl demon stands up against Blitzo.

"Oh! I have an idea, if you and your employees come to the festival? It will be fun and you, ”suggests Stolas.

Blitzo is happy to want to participate but doesn't want to repeat the same incident when they went to Loo Loo Land.

"Listen! As I told you before: we are not bodyguards. Did you forget what happened in Loo Loo Land? ”

"I'm just giving you a day off to have fun and I'm sure your son will be happy to go."

Meanwhile in the apartment Beelzebub sneezes.

“Achouuuuuuu! Someone needs to talk about me. ”

Back to the palace in Stolas' room.

“It's not like someone is planning to kill me during the festival. ”

“If you promise me it's not a kinky thing. We will do that. ”Blitzo accepts the offer.

The scene changes to show M & M's apartment. Moxxie and Mille were sleeping but the phone rings, Moxx alarm clock.

The pixie ignores the call but his phone rings again and Moxxie has no choice to answer.

"What do you want sir? ”

"Sorry to wake up, Mox! What do you and Mils think you are visiting the Wrath Ring for today as a day off?"

Mox was about to answer but Millie woke up to hear Wrath Ring.

“The Harvest Moon Festival !? Oh yee-damn-Haw! ”

“(Sigh) Alright, we'll… Wait, why do you seem to be near?”

Suddenly Blitzo falls from the ceiling to land on their bed. The white haired pixie is flustered and sighs.

The group of IMPs are in the company van, the van stops in front of two couples of imp farmers.

"Mom! Dad!" She gets out of the vehicle to give her parents a hug.

"How's my little deadly pumpkin spice?" Millie's father affectionately rubs his daughter's hair.

“I'm going daddy. Thank you very much for hosting us during the festival. ”

“It is a pleasure to welcome our daughter's friends.” He said as he walked over to Moxxie who was having difficulty with the suitcases. “Do you remember my husband Moxxie? ”

Millie's parents stare at Moxxie who is crushed by the suitcases with disapproving eyes.

Robot Fizz helps him by putting them in the house.

“Hi, Lin, Joe. How did the harvest go despite the elements of nature and other unexpected things?” Holding out my hand.

“We have lost a farmer. ”