Circus

The episode begins in Blitzo's apartment. Beelzebub rummages through his father's belongings.

"Not that or that. Especially not that."
Blitzo, passing by the living room, sees his son with the family's photo albums. "

"Why are all the family photos scattered on the floor?"

"Hi Dad. I'm looking for pictures for a school project. Mrs. Misery wants to talk about the family." Beel explains.

"Of the family? "

"Yes, I found a picture of Grandpa, Grandma, Aunt Barbie and Loona. It's just me and you I miss."

"Look at the album on your left."

The hellcat boy takes the book from his left, opens it and sees the first page.

“Dad, who is the boy next to you? Do I also have an uncle I didn't know existed?”

"It's Fizz." The big imp reveals the name of the boy.

"Fizz?! The robot clown you worked with before? You were a clown?"

(Note: Refers to his former work. Also refers to the episode Loo Loo Land.)

"Yes."

"Him you fought at Loo loo Land that you set on fire?"

(Note: refers to Helluva Boss episode Loo Loo Land.)

"Yes."

"The very one who brought shame to the Ozzy restaurant, popular from hell? Admit your affair with Mr. Stolas. "

(Note: This refers to the Helluva Boss episode Ozzy.)

"Yes." Blit replied in an annoyed tone.

"And..."

Blitzo puts his hand over Beel's mouth to keep him from saying any more memories.

"Yes. It was also when I was a child that I met Stolas." He mentions Stolas.

The young Hellcat was about to say something but Blitzo interrupted him.

"Let me tell you."

Blitzo starts telling his memory to his son.

Flashback...

Stolas' father had taken his son to the circus to stop him crying over his arranged marriage.

Clown imps do their approval. The young Stolas was not having fun while his father was the opposite.

(...)

Stolas is bored but that changes when the two acrobats show up.

It's two young imps dressed as clowns.

The young Blitzo and Frizzarolli do their trapeze number.

The young Blitzo passes in front of the young Stolas. At this moment the young owl demon has his first crush.

"..." Stolas blushed.

Blitzo lands on the boards.

"Tada! Want to see me ride a horse?"

The imp pulls out a balloon and attempts to make a balloon horse but fails and the balloon bursts.

"Shit!" He tries several times to make a balloon horse and fails.

Beel voice: Wow! Dad, you really suck at making balloon animals.

The Flashback takes a break and returns to the present.
"Listen, Beelzebub is not given to everyone to be able to."