beel first Book

(3 years before, when Beelzebub was 4, he came to IMP. Beelzebub played with his father when he was not working or he was not with Stolas.)

Blitzo is in his office, playing mini-car with Beelzebub, his adopted son. While they are playing together, Loona announces to Blitzo that Stolas is online and he wants to talk to her.

Loona; Blitz! He's that rich asshole, he's on the phone and he's going to talk to you! I have the impression that he is touching himself.

"Tell him to wait! I'm spending time with my son!" Blitzo screams.

“He said it's urgent and got the spellbook.” Loona yells.

"Again with this book, if I hadn't entered pro ---" He interrupts if Beelzebub is in the room. "I mean: daddy go talk to an old friend, you stay there and I'll be back."

"Ok daddy." He would have preferred his father to stay so they could continue to play together.

"Here are the comics." He gives his adopted son some comic books and walks out of the office.

The black kitten takes the comics, he reads superhero comics when he sees a computer magazine about robots. It reminded him of the Transformer.

"Robot!" Beel is very fond of giant robots and starts reading.

The black kitten is absorbing information from the computer book. After the reading, Beelzebub looks at Blitzo's desktop computer and tools.

Meanwhile in another room. The devil listens to the owl demon talk about the evil stuff.

[I will **** and ***** also **** After I will make you ***** red ...] He continues to say kinky business.

"Listen Stolas, I would like to listen to your perversion but I have to…."

Suddenly a transformer-like robot, made of parts of the computer and the air conditioner emerges from the office and destroys everything.

"Moxx!" The robot strangles the white-haired imp while Millie tries to free him.

"Where does that fucking robot go?"

"Daddy daddy!" An excited Beelzebub runs towards his father.

"Beel stay behind me." Blitzo shoots the robot, the machine stops.

“Dad, it is I who built this robot.” Beelzebub admits.

"You built it? How?"

"I read the computer book that was among the comics and understood how it works."

"I'm proud of you, Beel. Tell me, you built one, I hope?"

"Uh…"

Other robots emerge from Blitzo's office. Each look like the Autobots and Decepticon to transform and they take on Moxxie.

The Android transforms scan Loona, Blitzo, Millie and Moxxie who are in the reception room. They determine Moxxie as the target to be eliminated.

[Destroy the red jerk with the white hair. Destroy the virgin imp!] The humanoid machines take Moxxie as a target to be eliminated.

"Why do they want me dead ?!" He takes his gun and shoots it, but no effect.

"I based them according to the people in the movie, Megatron and the Decepticon kill the weak."

"Beel can't you change their schedule?" The imp girl asks the black kitten.

"Uh… Sorry Aunt Millie, I only read the program and software chapter. I haven't read the one on how to modify a program."

Millie continues to shoot the army of killer robots. Despite the bullets they received on their metallic bodies, the Decepticon continue to pursue their goal: to eliminate Moxxie.

The three imps shoot the families while Loona is on her phone.

Beelzebub sees the situation, he doesn't want to see his uncle get killed. He returns to his father's office and puts his plan into action.

[Destroy Moxxie! Destroy Moxxie!] They repeat the same message.

“If you want my husband's skin, you're going to have to run over my body!” She defends her husband.

[Oh ok.] They point their guns at them and shoot.

"Hey! Decepticon, leave my uncle alone! Dronix! ” The black kitten calls out a Remote Drone which arrives in the room.

Transform them and laugh at the inferior, weak little machine in front of them.

"Shock wave!" The drone releases a shock wave that paralyzes their data and destroys their system.

[Destroy Moxxie! Destroy….] It stops working.

“Who built his robots?” Moxxie wonders.

“I'm sorry Uncle Moxxie. I didn't want that to happen. I just want a robot to play with my daddy. ” Beel is in tears as he feels guilty that he almost killed Moxxie.

The white haired imp was going to say something but he saw Loona who gave a threatening look.

{Make sure you're okay.} She threatened Moxxie in order to protect her little brother.

"I forgive you Beelzebub, you just wanted to have fun, you ignored the consequences."

“Thanks Uncle Moxxie.” The kitten wiped away her tears.

"Just to find out, isn't this drone going to kill me like it's robots?"

“Don't worry Uncle Moxxie, his program is different. ”He said to reassure the elf