Saint Crusader

In Hell City, Beelzebub and his friends walk towards the elementary school.

A black limousine pulls up in front, the window rolls down to reveal Stolas, one of the Helllords with Octavia listening to his music through his headphones.

“Mr. Stolas? Via?" The owl girl waves her hand.

“Beelzebub, you have known me since you were three years old. Just call me Stolas. I saw you opened your mini business. ”

“Yes, for us to practice later for the IMP. ”

“That's right, his dad and his employees help us a lot.” Blaze said.

“I find it adorable that you followed in Blitzy's footsteps. That's why I'm giving you this. ” He gives Beelzebub and his friends five passes.

"What is this? ”Kelly asks.

“These are passes that allow you to go to earth. Its cards have the same power as the magic grimoire. ”Stolas explains.

“Cool Thank you very much Stolas. ”

“You're welcome Beel. To me, you're like a son, I don't have them and I also have a target of one of my associates who wants him dead. "

"Who is it?"

“A playboy and drug addict billionaire.”

"You can count on us."

"I am happy to hear that. Oh Beel tell your dad I can't wait for *** of him **** of him fill out the ********** "

Octavia points to the window so her young children don't hear her father's perverted words and the limo leaves.

"I can't believe that one of the Lords of Hell gave us a mission."

"It is a chance."

“Let's go now! ”

"Yeah!!!" They use their past and teleport to earth ...

The scene changes for Cherub Town. A city on the cloud is the opposite of Hell City.

The camera shows an elementary school building for a young angel.

Three groups of friends watch a commercial jingle from C.h.e.r.u.b.

“I find it a shame that they replaced Cletus.” Rose, a young sheep with cotton candy pink wool, wears a red dress (like Amy's in sonic) with white shoes.

“It seems that he, Collin and Keenie are being banned from Heaven because they killed the human who was supposed to save them. ”Dan said. A Dalmatian dog boy wears a yellow kangaroo sweater with a gray spell.

“If one day we work there, we will do everything to avoid making the same mistake.” Max, a human angel, in a white shirt with black jeans.

All three wanted to work at Cherub one day. They do internships with the angel Gabriel who is their tutor.

“Hello Crusader Saint. Are you ready for today's internship? "

"Ready as always."

"Excellent. Max, Dan and Rose have improved a lot. I will be happy to recommend you to Deerie, I know her well."

“It will be a dream.” The pink sheep girl will be delighted.

"What do we have to do?" Max asks.

“On earth he has a wealthy billionaire playboy who takes drugs, his health has seriously deteriorated and his life expectancy has dramatically decreased. It is a matter of time before he dies, which you must get him to stop. "