Déjà Vu

Miss Mayberry has been in hell for two years since the incident on earth.

(Read the Murder Family chapter to understand.)

She continues her career as a teacher at Inferno School. Mayberry is Beelzebub's homeroom teacher.

Mayberry has made a new boyfriend in hell, an incubus named Alphonse.

The scene begins in the classroom.

“🎶 Hello students 🎶” The demon girl says while singing.

Despite being a demon, Mayberry kept her old ways when she was on earth. in his work as a teacher.

“🎶 Hello Madame Mayberry 🎶” The students responded in chorus.

“🎶 Did you do your homework?🎶” She asks and sings.

“🎶Yes🎶” The students answered in chorus.

“🎶19 - 12 =?🎶” Mayberry question by writing an equation on the board.

“🎶7🎶” The students responded in chorus.

“🎶 Learn it in song 🎶”

“🎶Yes.”

“🎶 What day is today?🎶”

“🎶 It's Tuesday!🎶”

“🎶 Today is the anniversary of the first day you landed in hell.🎶” A young demon girl said.

“🎶And also, you met your boyfriend Alphonse. It's your first anniversary as a couple.🎶” An imp boy with glasses, blood red color says.

Hearing this, Mayberry had completely forgotten.

“Students, shut up your fucking @€-€#!”

The students stop singing.

“Damn, how could I forget that? It's our first anniversary since we first met.”

"Madame Mayberry it's been a year like the same. You are not used to the weather here.” Kelly informs him.

"It's true. But I didn't buy anything for him.” She feels guilty for not having bought something for this day.

"I have an idea. Should we call him? We make a surprise call and he will be happy to see you.” T-Bone suggests.

"Good idea." The teacher approves of this idea.

“Why do I have a feeling of deja vu?” The Hellcat felt like it had been through this before.

Mayberry and the students stand in front of the computer screen. Mayberry makes the call.

During this time. The camera shows their bedroom and Mayberry's boyfriend fucking a girl in their bed.

The incubu hadn't heard the computer screen ring because of their noise.

His tail touches one of the keyboard buttons and activates the video chat.

Mayberry is shocked to see her boyfriend cheating with another woman and on top of that they go down on their.

Mayberry is left speechless and her eyes glow with red light, she hisses like an enraged serpent.

She looks at Beelzebub.

"Beelzebub, I'll give you an A+ if you murder that bastard and that bitch." Mayberry wants to hire Beelzebub and his group to kill her boyfriend.

"I don't..." Beel hesitates.

“Accept some.” Blaze accepts.

“Blaze.”

"What? This is my only chance to finally get an A+. I've always had D-'s in my grades. If I finally get an A+, my parents will be happy.” Blaze wants his parents to be proud of him.

"Here's the address." Mayberry gives the address of her house to Mini Imp.

They have a new mission.

Beelzebub, T-Bone, Blaze, Kelly and Kerberus take their weapons. They skip the rest of class to murder Mayberry's boyfriend.

Mayberry and the other students observe via the cam.

Alphonse voice: Damn, why are the little shits here?

Beel voice: Your ex says to you: #€€*¥$£ bitch!

Alphonse: What!? Mayberry sent you?

He notices that the computer cam is on and the pink demon woman sees everything.

“Sweetheart, let me explain. It's really not what you think. She is just a masseuse who massages me...”

Mayberry doesn't believe his lie.

[Did*** dirty **** child of my *********!!!]

Beelzebub shoots the incubus in the head.

The mistress tries to run away but is shot by Kelly.

“You scream like a bitch.” The succubus girl said.

“Thank you Mini Imp. Why do the men I date cheat on me with sluts."