Western Energy

Blitzo drives the Van de Imp. He takes Loona to her annual rabies injection appointment.

And the Hellbound girl in the next seat is really freaking out.

Beel repairs Robot Frizz.

“Loona is always like this? When does she have an appointment?”

“You haven't the faintest idea of the difficulties I must go through for this. And to hope to find a place for a date.” Blitz explains to his son.

"You could have told me she was like that, before I sent Robot Frizz to stop her." The Hellcat continues repairs to its robot.

While driving, Blitzo receives a call from Stolas.

“Stolas, I don't have time for your perversions. Loona has an important meeting and she's not....”

The camera moves up to Loona who is seated next to Blitzo and she looks at him with stressed eyes.

[Yes, I understand it's important. But you see, I have a problem. I got kidnapped by one of your cowboy friends. And my powers are blocked by a blessed cord.] Stolas explains.

“Which cowboy friend?”

“My greatness, can you give us a description?”

The owl demon watches his abduction.

[Sexy?] Stolas comment.

"It's Striker!" Moxxie knows who it is.

"Wait, if he's tied up, how can he make a phone call?"

Blitzo is pissed off. The great Demon knows that if they are going to help Stolas, he will have to wait several more years before he can have another appointment.

“M&M go save Stolas. During this time. I'm bringing Loona for her date. Beel, I will need your machines.”

"Ok daddy." The Hellcat kitten takes his robotic cars with him.

The two go outside the hospital. M&M are going to rescue Stolas.

In the hospital. Blitzo goes to see the receptionist.

"I'm here for Loona's date, on behalf of Blitzo."

“Blitz... Blitz...” The mutant goat looks in the notebook.

"SO?"

"I do not know how to read." She declares.

(Seriously?! How did she get that job?) The Hellcat thinks.

After a long time, she finally found the name blitzo.

“Don't worry Loony. Everything's gonna Be Alright."

“I know you are a big sister.”

Loona is comforted by their words.

Elsewhere, Striker brings Stolas to his rehearsal hidden somewhere in the desert.

During the race. Imps sing Striker's theme song all the way inside his lair.

The cowboy demon is pissed off by his singers.

"That's enough, damn it! This is the last time you will follow me everywhere to sing a song.

The mini imps leave by a wagon.

“Since when do you have a theme song?”

“Since his motherfuckers keep following me... Anyway, let's talk about business. Your wife paid me to kill you. She must really hate you.”

“You have no idea....” The owl demon admits.

"Let's talk about serious things. Now it's time to make you suffer.”