Queen Bee

Loona is inside a taxi. In front of Vortex's house. Loona hesitates a bit to enter.

She looked at her messages that Blitzo sent her.

Beelzebub voice: Are you sure you'll be okay?

"Sure, you'll be fine bro. I'm thinking..." Loona said to reassure her little brother.

"Are you sure? We're going to the party of the guy you had a crush on." Beel calls back.

"I know..." Loona remembers.

"So you found out he had a girlfriend." Beel addition.

"I know..." Loona wished she didn't remember that.

"It was in the episode: Spring Broken in the series of Helluva my son Beelzebub. Read this chapter to better understand the story." The Hellcat broke the third wall in order to speak to readers.

"What are you doing? "

"I'm just doing this to inform new readers who haven't read this chapter. There are people who may have forgotten this chapter or haven't read it yet."

"I see..." She shoots a menacing look at the reader to persuade him not to read this chapter.

The hellbound girl gathers her courage and gets out of the vehicle. The hellcat kitten follows its big sister.

Both are in front of the door. They are greeted by Vortex.

"Loona, you came. And your little brother is here too. Come in, it's inside that we have fun."

The two go inside, he has a lot of guests. Imps and Hellbound.

Lucy jumps into Beel's arms. The two cuddle.

"Beell!" Lucy purrs.

"Lucy." Beel is happy to see his girlfriend.

“Welcome to the party. Want a drink?” Vortex offers.

"That will be great." Beel agrees.

"...Yes." Loona too.

The Hellbound boy fetches them a drink.

“Beel, I'll introduce you to my friends.” Lucy brings the black Hellcat to see her friends.

Loona is alone, she tries to mingle with the guests and joins in a conversation.

“I said: If you don't throw it. No way am I going to get it.” The hellbound poodle girl said.

"Yeah...it's funny."

"Lunatic Loona, is that you?"

"It's Loona."

“I'm surprised you came last time.” Vikky shows a photo of Loona throwing up.

"Why do you still have that picture?"

"You know, we always have to keep the things that give you joy. And this photo gives me a lot of joy."

"Dirty female dog!!" This word echoes in the room. All Hellbound present heard it and looked at Loona.

In another room. Lucy introduces her friends to Beel. A young black Hellcat kitten (looks like Salem in Sabrina the Teenage Witch.) He was about their age.

Two hellbound young pup. A Chihuahua and a Siberian Husky.

"Guys this is my boyfriend. Beel."

“You're the famous Beelzebub? Lucy told us about your assassination business. I'm.” The young hellbound Siberia introduces himself.

"I follow in my father's footsteps. Have you known each other for a long time?"