Date at Loo Loo Land 2.0

Today Beelzebub has an appointment with Lucy at the new Loo Loo Land they built after destroying the previous one.

“Wow, They did an amazing job rebuilding it. It is much better than the old one. Without getting upset, Fizz 2.0. ”The robot clown who is hidden in his backpack feels insulted.

The robot clown makes a sign to say that he is not angry. Beelzebub is waiting for Lucy in front of the amusement park.

“Thanks Tex, for driving me here. ”

“You're welcome Lu, I'll get you back later. Hi Beel. ”

“Hi Vortex.” The white feline disembarks from the vehicle and goes towards the black Hellcat.

“Ready for our outings? ”

“Yes, I can't believe you managed to hack the systems to get day passes. ”Lucy is impressed with Beelzebub's computer skills.

“It was child's play. Let's have fun! ”Lucy nods.

Surveillance cameras are stalking the black kitten.

??? ; Hey! Hey! Hey!

They explore the place and come across Loo Loo Land mascot, it was the same guy

“Hello boys and girls. Welcome to the new Loo Loo Land. ”The apple mascot announces.

"Aren't you supposed to be dead in the flames?"

“Surprisingly my costume is flame resistant, it allowed me to survive. And who was a pretty young lady? ”

“Don't touch her! My uncle Moxxie says you're a little Prévert. ” The two cats move away.

“(Sigh) It's true…”

Beelzebub and Lucy are on the roller coaster ride. (it's the same as the previous Loo Loo Land much better, the one M&M did and Moxxie threw up on a family.)

Both are really having fun. After that the two will play. Lucy saw a plush toy of a cartoon dog character.

“Wow! This plush is adorable! ”

“Do you want this stuffed animal? ”

"Yes."

“Let's see if the ability to shoot will be effective. ”Beelzebub often saw M & M and his father use pistols.

From which he was able to learn, we observe them during the missions. Beel stands in front of the target and shoots, hits it.

“We have a winner. Here are your prices. ” He handed the plush to the white feline.

“Thanks Beel.” She gives a kiss on the cheek of Beelzebub, who blushes.

"You're welcome. What if we went to eat? ”

"Okay."

They go to the amusement park restaurant. Teddy Pizzabear, Eat visitors, watched the animatronic animals sing.

They were eating but had no idea that the person watching them had a plan to ruin this date.

??? : Kidnapped this girl!

Back to the restaurant. Beelzebub went to the toilet and came back, he saw Lucy no longer there.

“Lucy? Lucy? Lucy ?! ” He no longer sees the cat girl at the table. “Something must have happened. ”

Beelzebub goes in search of Lucy. The black kitten searches everywhere in the park, it looks at each of the stands.

“Lucy! Lucy! Lucy! Where are you? Lucyyy !!! "His research makes him stop in front of a marquee.