Spring Break

The group is in the company van. Blitzo is driving. The red demon was about to park in the parking lot when suddenly a pink car ahead of him.

“You kind of shit. I'll give you 3 seconds to leave, otherwise I'll have to use force! "

The person exits the pink vehicle to turn out to be Verosika Mayday.

“Oh no, it's Verosika. I thought I smelled like fish, strangely we are not near a river. ”

"It's also a joy to see you again, you asshole." She said with sarcasm.

“Listen Verosika, I'll give you three fucking seconds to move your wheelie bin or if I…”

A shadow appeared behind Blitzo.

“This is Vortex, my Hellbound. ”

"If I'm going to call the Ch." The three are laughing. "And can I find out why you are here in my company parking lot?"

“Lucy explains it.” A female kitten who has snow white fur with a purple colored ribbon around her neck stepped out of the pink vehicle.

“Madame Verosika Mayday has a concept for the next few weeks during Spring Break. ”She describes the planning of the succubus.

Beelzebub looks up from his portable console. Look at the white feline and love at first sight.

“Beelzebub, do you still have your cynarina? Beelzebub? Beelzebub! ” Blitzo calls his son several times.
The black kitten was lost in thought because of the white feline's present.

Lucy makes a sign to him, which makes Beelzebub blush even more.

“I am Lucy.”

“You are beautiful… I mean 'I am Beelzebub. ”He reformed his sentence and it made the feline laugh.

"Thanks for the compliment."

"You're welcome." He's blushing

"No way you'll be parked here for the next few weeks, plus in my business parking lot."

"Do you have something to complain about?"

"You've changed your fucking car or I'm gonna…" The big devil threatens the pink succubus when an opposing man steps up behind him.

"What are you going to do?" The Male Hellbound said with an intimidating voice.

Blitzo is scared of this muscular figure. Loona who is in the van looks at the male hellhound and blushes.

"I'll… call HR."

The three laugh at the long-term course joke.

"This is my Hellbound, it's called Vortex and unlike someone I know, it does its job well." Verosika leaves with her bodyguard and her young secretary.

"Your fucking task." She makes the right in the middle.

"I can't believe I wasted a lot of my life dating her."

Loona gets out of the van.

"Were you with Verosika?"

"Huh? Oh yeah, we're dating."

"Did you go out with a pop star?"

"Why are you acting like it's unexpected news?"

"Hello, is that Verosika Mayday?

"And it's you."

Moxxie scratches his head because he is confused. "Was she blind or did she have brain problems?"