Millie's Apprenti

Mini Imp accompanies Imp for a mission on earth. They will have to kill an unfaithful man who cheats on his wife with prostitutes.

Milie and Kelly go to the Love Moon room.

The two girls charge at the victim and kill him.

"Good job girls. You have successfully killed your target.” Blitzo congratulates Mill and Kelly.

After this mission. They celebrate. The succubus girl looks at Millie with admiration.

"Miss Millie, I want to become your apprentice." Kelly announces.

Beel, T-Bone, Lucy, Blaze and Cerberus are surprised to hear this.

“My apprentice? I never had a student before.” He doesn't really know what to answer.

“I want to be an excellent killer like you. That way I will help my team more. Please." Kelly begs.

"Okay, but I don't really have any experience being a teacher, but I could at least teach you the basics." The red demon girl accepted.

“Yippee! THANKS! THANKS!" The succubus girl is horny.

“First, I see you in practice. Let's go to the training hall.” The two go to the building's training room.

“Awww! It's like a mother passing on her knowledge to her daughter.” Moxxie makes the comparison.

Moxxie turns to T-Bone, Cerberus, and Blaze eating their pizza off the folding table.

"So boys, who wants me to learn my assassination skills?" Moxxie asks the boys.

The three boys have a silent break. Kerberus is the first to break the silence.

“Sorry I have a book to return to the library and today is the deadline.” The hellbound pup says as an excuse.

"I haven't finished my school homework." T-Bone says as an apology.

"I really don't have an excuse, I'm just going to walk away." Blaze says directly.

The three boys leave the building.

"Oh..." He also wished he had an apprentice too.

"So Beel, how about learning the shooting techniques?" Moxxie turns to the Hellcat kitten but Beelzebub is gone.

Moxxie receives a message on her phone.

Text message from Beelzebub: Sorry Uncle Moxxie. I went out with Lucy to the cinema for the new movie: Hell Saw. See you later.

"Oh good."

The white-haired imp drawing receives another message. From his boss.

Blitzo text message: My son has a date with his girlfriend.

He mounts a photo of the two Hellcats on a table and a second photo, Blitzo, gets spotted.

Beel sends robot Frizz out to chase Blitzo. Blitzo sends a photo to prove.

"I'll go back to the apartment and cook dinner." He said with a sad voice.

Loona laughs at Moxxie's situation.

The scene changes to the office training room.

“Okay, Kelly, show me what you can do with this knife. Your target is this dummy.”

Millie hands a knife to Kelly. The succubus girl makes several moves to stab the dummy.

“You have good skills. If you tried like that?” Milie demonstrates her technique for slicing the neck. “Once the throat is cut, he will worry about stopping the bleeding to get away.”

“Understood.” Kelly practices repeating the same movement several times.

Millie observes the movements that the young succubus makes while stabbing the artificial being.

Kelly continues to train with Millie.

After school, the young succubus sees IMP for her workout.

Kelly practiced day after day in order to improve her skills.

After three weeks, the succubus girl is finally ready.

"You're ready. I have nothing more to tell you.”

"Thank you, Master Millie."

Kelly receives a message from Beel on her phone.

“It's Beel. We have a new mission.”

“Perfect, you will be able to put your skills into action.”

“F*ck yeah!”

The mini Imps are in front of an orphanage. The place is really in a bad state and the vegetation has grown a lot.

“Humans are really lazy.” Blaze comment.

“Who is the target?” Kelly asks.

“The owner of the orphanage. According to my information. He's a first-class asshole who treats children who haven't yet found a family to take them in like shit. Cerberus shares its info.

The hellbound pup shows a picture of what the owner is doing.

“The place is really big. Forming two groups and going in search of him.”

"All right."

Kelly, Lucy, Beelzebub and T-Bone explore the piece of furniture.

Blaze and Cerberus guard the front door and the back.

Inside, the Mini Imps search every room in the building.

The children are surprised to see them.

"What are you dressed up as?"

“This is not a costume. We are real.”

“Wow! Real animals that walk like humans.”

"Yeah... Do you know where the director of the orphanage is?"

“His office is on the third floor. This is the first door.”

"THANKS."

Beel, Kelly, Lucy and T-Bone go to the third floor. Go to the first door and open it.

A slightly obese man with blond hair was smoking.

"Whore! Dirty brat! I told you not to bother me in my office! What are his funny costumes? We are not Halloween.”

"We are here for you."

“If it's to get a place here. You can die. I'm already in the red just to feed his shit. I don't want to take care of anything else."

The Mini Imp doesn't care about its plains and let's get down to business.

T-Bone and Beel charge at the man but he gets up from his chair. He grabs their arms and throws them against the wall.

“Beel! T-Bone.”

The target attempts to flee. He throws his chair at the two girls and the hellbound pup. Luckily, Kelly and Lucy dodge it but Cerberus is hit.

The man runs away.

“Kelly will hunt him. I take care of the boys.” The white feline takes out the first cough basket.

During this time. The succubus girl chases the man in the building.

Luckily for her, the man didn't have good cardiac endurance to run.

Kelly advances towards the girl, knife in hand.

The target searches around for an object that it can use as a weapon.

Kelly jumps on the target and stabs it like crazy. Several times on the stomach and neck.

The target is dead.

Mini Imp returns to hell to recuperate from the injuries they received...

Elsewhere, a young snow-white owl demon.

“Mini Imp? A company whose employees are children! Interesting, maybe I'll join.”