Exes & Oohs

The episode begins in Imp's meeting room. Moxxie and Loona are seated.

“So...I don't think you noticed but. I lost pounds.” Moxxie starts the conversation.

"I don't know, fatty." Loona flaunts Moxxie's words.

"I'm not fat!"

Millie comes to the office angry. Beel and Blaze returning from school.

Millie growls angrily and kicks a human dummy.

“Millie?”

The demon girl replied with an angry growl.

“Aunt Millie ran into her ex.” The Hellcat explains who it happened to.

"His ex?" The white-haired demon said with a disappointed voice.

“Yeah, he said now he got rich.” Blaze explains.

“And Mrs. Millie there to jump on the neck... To strangle her. It took 25 demons for her to let go.” Beelzebub says the rest.

"I understand why Millie is angry."

Millie destroys the dummy and attacks the others.

“Luckily we have a lot of training models.”

In Blitzo's office. Blitzo speaks with a customer on the phone.

“Yes, I understand but did you know that we kill no one in hell? The number is already decreasing. And our job is more than the humans on earth.” Blitz tries to explain the best with the customer.

[I know but I need to hire you. I've already sent the means of transportation to pick you up.]

"Wait, by what means?"

A loud boom is heard. Half of the wall is broken by a helicopter and a metal bridge.

"Again! What the fuck did you have against my wall! It has a door.” Blitz is angered by the demons destroying the walls of his building.

“Daddy, your drawer cabinet.” The Hellcat points out his father.

The cupboard is broken, millions of photos fly away that Blitz had taken.

"My research !!"

Millions of photos fall on the street. Demon children pick up, they disgust and vomit.

“Mr. Blitz and his companions. Wake up on the plane.” One of the shark pilots tells them.

"Are you sure it's safe?" Moxxie has doubts about the safety of walking on this metal bridge.

"Don't worry. We are professional pilots.”

Imp walk and board. While Beel and Blaze appear on Robot Frizz's back.

Beelzebub had equipped his robot with thrusters for flying.

The helicopter flies over the town and out of town heading towards a house in a swamp.

“Wow, this house is really beautiful. I wonder who can live here?”

“Uncle Moxxie, are you okay? Are you going to be worried?” Beel sees that Moxxie is worried.

“It's just this house.... I know.”

The door opens to reveal a demon with a mean look.

"Moxxie, aren't you saying hello to your dad?"

"Dad!?" Blitz, Beel, Millie and Blaze are surprised.

“Only Moxxie can call me daddy. Unless you pay me.” Crim said as a joke.