Seeing Star

Beelzebub returns from school. Arriving at the office with his backpack.

"I have entered..." The young hellcat announces.

He sees his big sister who is angry with his father.

Loona throws several objects at Blitzo.

“Wait, Loona. We can talk...” Blitzo tries to calm Loona down.

Loona throws a slime at Blitzo's face.

"Whore! I mean: nice throw, darling.” He says.

The hellbound girl jumps on the big imp and hits it with a book.

Beel walks over to Moxxie and Millie who are observing the situation while drinking coffee from their mug.

"Aunt Millie, Uncle Moxxie, what's going on? Why is Loona mad at dad? A client there pissed me off?”

"Blitz has finally decided to talk to Loona about her behavior at work." Moxxie explains.

“Who the idiot suggested that to dad?” The hellcat kitten guessed it was Moxxie's idea. “If they look for me, I will be in my studio.”

The Hellcat goes to a room that is next to Blitzo's office.

(His workshop is a room in the building Beelzebub uses to build robots or fix electronics.)

"If you find me incompetent, why don't you replace me?"

“Maybe I will!”

Hearing this, the hellbound girl throws Blitzo to the ground and goes towards the office.

Moxxie helps Blitzo up.

“You did a good job, sir. You climbed to the end towards Loona.”

"Safe..."

While the three imps aren't watching. Octavia entered the office distractedly.

The owl girl sneaks into the office and sticks to the wall. She hides behind the furniture to go to Blitzo's office.

Loona, who is at her desk, sees her and says nothing.

Octavia walks into the office and searches everywhere. She hadn't noticed the mini Fizz robot on the desk.

The robot clown comes to life and walks towards the owl girl.

[Intruder detect! Intrude! Intrude! Will see you identified or else I'll fire.] Mini Fizz aims her mini-gun at Octavia.

“I am Octavia?” She says.

The mini robot clown saves the name of the owl girl and looks it up in its data.

[Octavia, daughter of Stolas... Welcome.]

The mini robot goes into sleep mode.

"Oh ok..." Octavia continues to search all over the office and tore it upside down.

Octavia turns her head towards the portal. She removes the paint to raise a hidden chest.

(He must have put in a complicated code. It might be hard to guess the correct code.)

She types: 1234

The chest opens and Octavia takes the contents, the magic grimoire.

She casts a spell. On the other side of the room.

Blitzo, Moxxie and Millie see light coming from Blitzo's office.

“Loona!”

“You are visiting.”